march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

Format: VHS Tape|Change

on August 5, 2002
Well let me tell you this movie may be a little old but is a great movie that all the family together must see. The movie is about Fred who has a best friend named barney and one day Fred gave to barney money so Barney and his wife could addopt a little boy. When they went to the addoption place barney and his wife thought there little boy was a monkey but the little monkey boy was for another family. Then bamm bamm came out from behind the lady that gave the babies that people addopt. After that Fred was ready to take a test at his job. It was hard for him to the test but by paying fred back barney changed his test for Fred's test so Fred had a new jod but also it wasn't a good jod. Well actually if you want to know more see the movie its great for childrens any age!!
on October 7, 2000
I am a huge Flintstone fan. I use to watch the cartoon show all the time when I was a kid and I still do. But when I heard about the Flintstone movie I was so excited. When I saw The Flintstones in the theater, I really didn't like the movie. The acting was terrible. I was a little disappointed that they put John Goodman as Fred Flintstone. He didn't even look like Fred. Rick Moranis played a great Barney Rubble and Elizabeth Perkins as Wilma she sure did good. Well, there's nothing more to say about this movie because the cartoon show is better. But this movie really sucks! Don't plan on renting it or buying it! Stick with the cartoon show.
on April 22, 2002
One would think that after "Popeye", Hollywood would have stopped trying to adapt cartoons to live action features, but apparently someone didn't get the word in time. If nothing else, this film proves beyond all doubt that "Popeye" wasn't as bad as it gets. It is no great shock to see Rick Moranis and Rosie O'Donnell in this film, as both have proven time and again that they will take on any available role, no matter how awful, for a buck, but it is particularly sad to see a talented actor like John Goodman mixed up in something this bad. It is boring, pointless, and a complete waste of time. Stick to the cartoons, and avoid this mess.
on October 9, 2003
Halle Berry in prehistoric times...if it were true I'd have loved to have been there. The movie is entertaining for the whole family. It's an amusing movie but the highlight for me was the sexy seductress, miss Sharon Stone...played by the most beatiful women in all of hollywood, Miss Halle Berry. The movie gets 3 stars...Halle gets 5:)
on December 12, 2001
I can't not believe that was Rick Moranis as Barney Rubble. And I'll give you a good reason. Where's his glasses? I saw me wearing glasses in Honey We Shrunk Ourselves. And I'm sure that he wear glasses in the other Honey movies. I aslo have glasses on my face. As the movie opens, Fred Flintstone (John Goodman) has secrtly lent Barney Rubble (Rick Moranis) money so he and his wife Betty Rubble (Rosie O'Donnell) can adpot a kid. But when Fred's wife Wilma (Elizabeth Perkins) wants to buy a new garbage pig, and finds thier savings account empty. She questions Fred about it. And Fred says "I gave it to Barney."
on October 23, 2001
This is a zzzzzz type of movie I mean what kind of brainless ... would put Rosie O' Donnell down as Betty I mean what is this Idotic Casting Zone and another thing John Goodman is no Fred I think he has done better and I think Pebbles should have been played by a YOUNGER Kids as too Bam Bam The baby that played Mary in Three Men And A Baby should have played Pebbles in my opion hey at least she was younger .I like the second one best ! The casting is right ,the music is terrfic ,and the casting is good here is what I have too say . Bye the second ... the first . Toodles !
on March 27, 1999
While not quite as horrible in translation to big screen as Popeye was, this is in same ballpark. If you are buying for the kids, they will appreciate the cartoon more than this garbage. In a day where creativity is seemingly nonexistent, there are some things that should be considered off limits to the Hollywood scum that wants to remake everything for the almighty dollar. THIS IS ABSOLUTE SACRILE GE! Buy the animated version (by the way, what happened to the concept of Betty being a babe as opposed to the pig they have playing her role?).
on May 31, 2000
"Yo, Brian, why don't we make some money with some old cartoon classic"? "Sure thing, Dude, which piece should we pick?" "Why don't we take The Flintstones, it shouldn't be too hard!" "Great idea! But wait, the effects are easy to make, but the plot, oh the plot, it's damn hard to create!" "Oh c'mon, screw the plot, the kids will buy it off! " "Right on! We're going for the money!" "All the way! "
on April 29, 1999
This little piece of lunacy is pure dinosaur doo-doo. It is neither interesting nor funny, largely because of the horribly lame script. The cast is also lacking. Moranis is dreadful (as usual), and O'Donnell is even worse. How this unattractive, annoying and grotesque non-actress could have been cast as Betty is beyond comprehension. Stick with the cartoons and avoid this piece of junk. P.U.!
on April 15, 2003
This movie was a pleasant surprise, proving a great deal more amusing and less slapstick than I'd anticipated. Especially interesting was Kyle MacLachlan as a goofy pseudo-menace out to dupe Fred Flintstone. Liz Taylor was a nice touch, but nothing beat MacLachlan as a laughably greedy power monger with a subtle recurrent obsession (as in his other films)with his own feet.