biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Learn more vd2016beauty Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on February 2, 2014
Got the movie in great condition and arrived fast. Excellent service!

I recommended anyone looking for this great classic movie to buy it here on Amazon because you can't find it anywhere in the records stores. I've seen this play when it came to Toronto and it was amazing it brought me back to my childhood growing up with Disney!
on November 9, 2015
I've been waiting for the Diamond edition FOREVER! Such a great movie!

Was a little concerned since all the packaging and inserts was in French and English seemed to be second place, so I thought the movie would be in French by default. However, the movie was defaulted to English, so no complaints.
on October 15, 2015
Wasn't the right version of the movie, the code for the digital copy didn't work, returned it. It should have been this one with the Disney movie rewards logo on the bottom left.
review image
11 comment7 of 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 15, 2015
The copy seems genuine enough. The copious amount of language options at the beginning had me questioning its authenticity but beggars can't be choosers. I couldn't find the movie in store so this was my only option. As for the movie - I haven't seen it for a decade and I'm happy I bought it to watch again.
on December 1, 2003
This has to be the best of evry disney classic ever made. Aladdin is a movie for all ages. With the comedy of Robin Williams and the romanticisim of Aladdin and Jasmine will make you want to definetly add this movie to your dvd collection. Trust me I been watching this movie for almost Thirteen years!!
on October 21, 2015
The movie is fantastic. This review is in regards to the fact that Amazon is only providing the Canadian bilingual version with French on the cover art. Those who are Disney Movie Rewards members will discover that the code does not get them any points. Disney considers this a different version and it does not get you points. There's no DMR logo on the case. I have my concerns now about Inside Out.
on November 5, 2011
Item was in good condition and plays perfectly as described by the seller. Item was shipped within the given time frame, although did not ship as fast as expected considering seller says same day shipping and I live in the same city as the seller. Good price for the item listed.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon January 8, 2016
Nothing bad can be said about classic Disney movies like this one.
The fact that it's now in HD with better picture and better sound, along with a ton of behind the scenes and a dedication to Robin Williams just makes it a must-have on your film list.
on January 2, 2012
Although I knew I was ordering a previously viewed DVD, I was disappointed to have it arrive in a smashed plastic case. Lucky for us the DVD was fine (we've purchased many used copies of DVD's) but had to throw out the case that came with the movie.
on October 31, 2015
I have watched this movie at least once a year since it first ever released. Its an amazing movie and looks great! Great to have some new extras including outtakes with Robin Williams. Came quickly and in perfect condition, packaged perfectly.