summer boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle sports Tools

on October 15, 2015
Wasn't the right version of the movie, the code for the digital copy didn't work, returned it. It should have been this one with the Disney movie rewards logo on the bottom left.
review image
on September 15, 2015
The copy seems genuine enough. The copious amount of language options at the beginning had me questioning its authenticity but beggars can't be choosers. I couldn't find the movie in store so this was my only option. As for the movie - I haven't seen it for a decade and I'm happy I bought it to watch again.
on October 21, 2015
The movie is fantastic. This review is in regards to the fact that Amazon is only providing the Canadian bilingual version with French on the cover art. Those who are Disney Movie Rewards members will discover that the code does not get them any points. Disney considers this a different version and it does not get you points. There's no DMR logo on the case. I have my concerns now about Inside Out.
on November 6, 2003
As the title says, this really is one of Disney's best movies, in my opinion. Full of jokes for both children and adults, this is definately a movie worth buying. Watching it today still entertains me as much as it did back when i saw it in the theatre when I was 9. Robin Williams does an incredible job as the Genie; and Jonathan Freeman is equally impressive voicing my favorite character from the movie, Jafar. The release date for this DVD is sometime next year, and I definately intend to add it to my collection.
on November 24, 2013
Unfortunately there was no indication to warn that the French version came from France and not from Quebec. Really disappointed.
on November 5, 2011
Item was in good condition and plays perfectly as described by the seller. Item was shipped within the given time frame, although did not ship as fast as expected considering seller says same day shipping and I live in the same city as the seller. Good price for the item listed.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon January 8, 2016
Nothing bad can be said about classic Disney movies like this one.
The fact that it's now in HD with better picture and better sound, along with a ton of behind the scenes and a dedication to Robin Williams just makes it a must-have on your film list.
on January 2, 2012
Although I knew I was ordering a previously viewed DVD, I was disappointed to have it arrive in a smashed plastic case. Lucky for us the DVD was fine (we've purchased many used copies of DVD's) but had to throw out the case that came with the movie.
on October 31, 2015
I have watched this movie at least once a year since it first ever released. Its an amazing movie and looks great! Great to have some new extras including outtakes with Robin Williams. Came quickly and in perfect condition, packaged perfectly.
on February 27, 2014
I was so disheartened when I lost my VHS copy of Aladdin. Both iTunes and Netflix didn't have it so I'm extremely happy to find this copy. Best kids movie i've seen in the last 30 years next to the newest movie "Frozen".