5.0 out of 5 stars This is awesome
I looked all over for this product! I grew up with Disney movies, so I wanted to share that experience with my kids. Aladdin was always one of my favorites. So far I have been able to find almost every Disney movie I wanted on DVD, but Aladdin was the hardest to find. Then I came across it on amazon, and was so excited! My 4 year old usually does not sit through a whole...
Published on April 6 2010 by Aline Newton

3.0 out of 5 stars slightly disappointed
Although I knew I was ordering a previously viewed DVD, I was disappointed to have it arrive in a smashed plastic case. Lucky for us the DVD was fine (we've purchased many used copies of DVD's) but had to throw out the case that came with the movie.
Published on Jan. 2 2012 by Rhonda

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 411 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars slightly disappointed, Jan. 2 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite Kids Movie of all Time!!, Feb. 27 2014
I was so disheartened when I lost my VHS copy of Aladdin. Both iTunes and Netflix didn't have it so I'm extremely happy to find this copy. Best kids movie i've seen in the last 30 years next to the newest movie "Frozen".

5.0 out of 5 stars Aladdin is one of Disney's best, Jan. 18 2014
Of the classic-style Disney movies, Aladdin has to be one the their very best. It is a delight to the eye from beginning to end. It never gets old. My daughters loved it and now our grand-daughter loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, Dec 4 2013
Wow that was a great story and the family time was priceless. Thank you for this opportunity to appreciate this product I recommend this to friends and family that would like to share a moment together.

1.0 out of 5 stars The movie was resealed when I have purchased it. ..., Oct. 16 2014
The movie was resealed when I have purchased it. Meaning it was previously owned and watched, previously working at an HMV made it very clear to me by the way it was wrapped that that was the case.

3.0 out of 5 stars Case was broken at the top right corner, despite ..., Dec 24 2014
Case was broken at the top right corner, despite being perfectly wrapped up with plastic.

The DVD inside is probably intact, but I haven't seen it at the moment of writing this.

1.0 out of 5 stars french version is not the french canadian one, Nov. 24 2013
Unfortunately there was no indication to warn that the French version came from France and not from Quebec. Really disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Aladdin-DVD, July 30 2012
As all of the Disney movies - Aladdin is an excellent movie for both young and old. I highly recommend this movie for all ages. A great addition to our collection and a good buy!!

5.0 out of 5 stars very satisfied costumer, Dec 7 2011
I received my product very quickly and im really satisfied with the condition of the dvd.
Le service fut très rapide et la condition du produit est tres bonne même s'il est usagé

4.0 out of 5 stars it is a family clasic, May 30 2014
elijah (Belleville, ONT) - See all my reviews
I love the movie and it was in the original package as I was expecting timing was proper but could have ben a little quicker for 5 stars other then that perfect. no issues

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 411 | Next ›

Aladdin [Import]
Aladdin [Import] by Ron Clements (VHS Tape - 1995)
Out of stock