5.0 out of 5 stars This is awesome
I looked all over for this product! I grew up with Disney movies, so I wanted to share that experience with my kids. Aladdin was always one of my favorites. So far I have been able to find almost every Disney movie I wanted on DVD, but Aladdin was the hardest to find. Then I came across it on amazon, and was so excited! My 4 year old usually does not sit through a whole...
Published on April 6 2010 by Aline Newton

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars
This is not the official Disney release
Published 14 days ago by Philippe Dumesnil

5.0 out of 5 stars aladdin, Dec 17 2012
I love Disney movies when I played kingdom hearts it made me want to buy all my fav disney movies so I'm glad I was able to find most of them aladdin is really well done and it really is remade in great quality the sound and picture are amazing , but they kinda overdid it with the blue highlights, outline of the hair for aladdin and Jasmine but thats just my opinion ,other then that the product is fine, it came really fast in the mail to faster then it said it would come so I'm very happy with this =3 I'll buy alot of things here in the future

5.0 out of 5 stars Super!, Sept. 15 2012
J'ai reçu le DVD dans un très très bon état. Tout y était! IL n'y avait pas de bris ni grafignes. Merci beaucoup!

5.0 out of 5 stars Aladdin-DVD, July 30 2012
As all of the Disney movies - Aladdin is an excellent movie for both young and old. I highly recommend this movie for all ages. A great addition to our collection and a good buy!!

1.0 out of 5 stars french version is not the french canadian one, Nov. 24 2013
This review is from: Aladdin [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
Unfortunately there was no indication to warn that the French version came from France and not from Quebec. Really disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, March 2 2004
Gretch (Kansas City) - See all my reviews
I've been waiting for SO long for Aladdin to come out on DVD! Finally!! Now I'm counting down!! It is my all time fave Disney movie, ever!! I never get tired of it. Its funny, cute, any kid would enjoy it. The music is wonderful as well.

3.0 out of 5 stars Finally, but beware of alterations!, March 6 2004
Keith Paynter "videoplusdvd" (Regina, Sask. CANADA) - See all my reviews
When Disney's Aladdin was released on videotape and laserdisc for the first time in October 1993, it debuted with a PC alteration, immediately into the film, as a line from the opening song was changed because of concerns over Arab stereotyping - "Where they cut off your ear if they don't like your face" became the neutral "Where it's flat and immense and the heat is intense".
As the film makes is debut on DVD later this year, prepare for more changes, albeit subtle. Just like they did with The Lion King, the Disney team is not using the original theatrical presentation of the film, but a re-issue created for IMAX theatres, which featured some redrawn sequences, supposedly necessary because the original footage in question was problematic on the giant IMAX screen (Examples of the changes to The Lion King can be easily found on the web). The difference this time around is that no one ever saw it. The IMAX presentations were financially unrewarding to Disney, and Aladdin was never shown.
The original release had wonderful color composition, especially in the opening scenes introducing Jafar and the Cave Of Wonders, and Pixar's digital images of The Cave's exterior would foreshadow their upcoming quality feature work that Disney would distribute. As far as casting, it sounds like Robin Williams and Gilbert Gottfried had a great time cutting loose in the studio.
With few exceptions, this film is a delight from start to finish. The low rating comes from the fact that the original theatrical version will not be used, but the redrawn IMAX version. It deserves to be part of your collection, but not like this...

1.0 out of 5 stars dont waste your money!, July 17 2014
This review is from: Aladdin [DVD] [Import] (DVD)
the dvd doesnt work! waste of money! completely disapointed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Condition, May 17 2010
Jory Paul - See all my reviews
Movie is in amazing condition, I just wanna say thank you for having that product, its sucks losing a movie that doesn't come out for another 10 years.
Thanks again!

5.0 out of 5 stars almost essential, July 18 2004
There are a select few of the films made by Disney that can almost be considered essential Kid fare. My personal faves are : Robin Hood, Lion King, and the great Aladdin. This is one of Disney's all time greatest moments ever. This is truly one of the best. Adults will find it amazing, kids will love it! An awesome and incredible tale of magic, wishes, coming of age, love, and temptation by absolute power. Wonderful, simply wonderful. Also was one of the first animated movies to really make use of a seamless blend of computer graphics and traditional animation styles. Perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Aladdin!, Feb. 20 2004
By A Customer
Finally coming to DVD! I'm a very big Disney fan, and I have a big collection of Disney's dvd movies (Sleeping beauty, Little mermaid, Beauty and the beast, Snow white, Lady and the tramp, Finding Nemo, Lion King, etc) and I've been waiting for Aladdin forever! It's a great movie! However, Disney seriously has to stop waiting so long to release these movies. It gets really annoying. Not to mention they only last a few months on sale. I heard Cinderella doesn't come out until 2007, which is ridiculous! Anyway, this is an awesome movie, highly recommended for people of all ages!

Aladdin [Import]
Aladdin [Import] by Ron Clements (VHS Tape - 1995)
Used & New from: CDN$ 17.00