5.0 out of 5 stars This is awesome
I looked all over for this product! I grew up with Disney movies, so I wanted to share that experience with my kids. Aladdin was always one of my favorites. So far I have been able to find almost every Disney movie I wanted on DVD, but Aladdin was the hardest to find. Then I came across it on amazon, and was so excited! My 4 year old usually does not sit through a whole...
Published on April 6 2010 by Aline Newton

1.0 out of 5 stars The movie was resealed when I have purchased it. ...
The movie was resealed when I have purchased it. Meaning it was previously owned and watched, previously working at an HMV made it very clear to me by the way it was wrapped that that was the case.
Published 2 months ago by Emily Annie Winsor

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 49 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, Jan. 26 2014
I got my Aladdin DVD super fast. This is one of my favorite movies and really am glad to add this to my collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Aladdin is one of Disney's best, Jan. 18 2014
Of the classic-style Disney movies, Aladdin has to be one the their very best. It is a delight to the eye from beginning to end. It never gets old. My daughters loved it and now our grand-daughter loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the great ones., Jan. 7 2014
What's not to love about Aladdin? Adventurous, romantic, a little bit scary (according to our grand-daughter) with some good songs. Even Robin Williams is good in this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, Dec 4 2013
Wow that was a great story and the family time was priceless. Thank you for this opportunity to appreciate this product I recommend this to friends and family that would like to share a moment together.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent film., Oct. 3 2013
I grew up watching this film and along with Beauty and the Beast and Cinderella it is one of my favourite Disney films. I love it! Robin Williams is so good in it. He's hilarious. This film isn't just for kids but for the whole family. I think I was about 5 when I first saw it and at 14 I still watch it and so do my parents. I haven't seen the sequels because I heard that Robin Williams wasn't in them and decided that they wouldn't be as good without him. He was made for the part. The songs are amazing. I love singing along to "A Whole new World". I'm hoping to get the soundtrack soon. I also love the film because I have the same name as the princess in it! I would definitely recommend it to everyone. You're never too old to watch a classic Disney film.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, Sept. 6 2013
Rebecky - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
A classic movie that I watched literally over and over when I was a kid. Its enjoyable, and very imaginative.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good movie, May 5 2013
I like my purchase. I receive it in no time (about three or four days). It is a good movie. Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars A timeless classic !!, March 16 2013
Great quality, the classic movie I enjoyed watching as a kid. Plus lots of bonus features that are quite interesting!

5.0 out of 5 stars kids loved the movie, March 7 2013
my kids watch the movie over and over again they love watching it. i recommend it to other parents for their children. lots of singing in the movie

4.0 out of 5 stars DVD Aladdin, Feb. 24 2013
Product arrived with a broken case. Other than that I love it. My Grandchildren can now watch in the car.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 49 | Next ›

Aladdin [Import]
Aladdin [Import] by Ron Clements (VHS Tape - 1995)
Used & New from: CDN$ 54.98