5.0 out of 5 stars This is awesome
I looked all over for this product! I grew up with Disney movies, so I wanted to share that experience with my kids. Aladdin was always one of my favorites. So far I have been able to find almost every Disney movie I wanted on DVD, but Aladdin was the hardest to find. Then I came across it on amazon, and was so excited! My 4 year old usually does not sit through a whole...
Published on April 6 2010 by Aline Newton

1.0 out of 5 stars french version is not the french canadian one
Unfortunately there was no indication to warn that the French version came from France and not from Quebec. Really disappointed.
Published 4 months ago by Elena Dei Tigli

5.0 out of 5 stars Super!, Sept. 15 2012
J'ai reçu le DVD dans un très très bon état. Tout y était! IL n'y avait pas de bris ni grafignes. Merci beaucoup!

5.0 out of 5 stars Aladdin-DVD, July 30 2012
As all of the Disney movies - Aladdin is an excellent movie for both young and old. I highly recommend this movie for all ages. A great addition to our collection and a good buy!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, March 2 2004
Gretch (Kansas City) - See all my reviews
I've been waiting for SO long for Aladdin to come out on DVD! Finally!! Now I'm counting down!! It is my all time fave Disney movie, ever!! I never get tired of it. Its funny, cute, any kid would enjoy it. The music is wonderful as well.

3.0 out of 5 stars Finally, but beware of alterations!, March 6 2004
Keith Paynter "videoplusdvd" (Regina, Sask. CANADA) - See all my reviews
When Disney's Aladdin was released on videotape and laserdisc for the first time in October 1993, it debuted with a PC alteration, immediately into the film, as a line from the opening song was changed because of concerns over Arab stereotyping - "Where they cut off your ear if they don't like your face" became the neutral "Where it's flat and immense and the heat is intense".
As the film makes is debut on DVD later this year, prepare for more changes, albeit subtle. Just like they did with The Lion King, the Disney team is not using the original theatrical presentation of the film, but a re-issue created for IMAX theatres, which featured some redrawn sequences, supposedly necessary because the original footage in question was problematic on the giant IMAX screen (Examples of the changes to The Lion King can be easily found on the web). The difference this time around is that no one ever saw it. The IMAX presentations were financially unrewarding to Disney, and Aladdin was never shown.
The original release had wonderful color composition, especially in the opening scenes introducing Jafar and the Cave Of Wonders, and Pixar's digital images of The Cave's exterior would foreshadow their upcoming quality feature work that Disney would distribute. As far as casting, it sounds like Robin Williams and Gilbert Gottfried had a great time cutting loose in the studio.
With few exceptions, this film is a delight from start to finish. The low rating comes from the fact that the original theatrical version will not be used, but the redrawn IMAX version. It deserves to be part of your collection, but not like this...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Condition, May 17 2010
Jory Paul - See all my reviews
Movie is in amazing condition, I just wanna say thank you for having that product, its sucks losing a movie that doesn't come out for another 10 years.
Thanks again!

5.0 out of 5 stars almost essential, July 18 2004
There are a select few of the films made by Disney that can almost be considered essential Kid fare. My personal faves are : Robin Hood, Lion King, and the great Aladdin. This is one of Disney's all time greatest moments ever. This is truly one of the best. Adults will find it amazing, kids will love it! An awesome and incredible tale of magic, wishes, coming of age, love, and temptation by absolute power. Wonderful, simply wonderful. Also was one of the first animated movies to really make use of a seamless blend of computer graphics and traditional animation styles. Perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Aladdin!, Feb. 20 2004
By A Customer
Finally coming to DVD! I'm a very big Disney fan, and I have a big collection of Disney's dvd movies (Sleeping beauty, Little mermaid, Beauty and the beast, Snow white, Lady and the tramp, Finding Nemo, Lion King, etc) and I've been waiting for Aladdin forever! It's a great movie! However, Disney seriously has to stop waiting so long to release these movies. It gets really annoying. Not to mention they only last a few months on sale. I heard Cinderella doesn't come out until 2007, which is ridiculous! Anyway, this is an awesome movie, highly recommended for people of all ages!

3.0 out of 5 stars slightly disappointed, Jan. 2 2012
Although I knew I was ordering a previously viewed DVD, I was disappointed to have it arrive in a smashed plastic case. Lucky for us the DVD was fine (we've purchased many used copies of DVD's) but had to throw out the case that came with the movie.

5.0 out of 5 stars very satisfied costumer, Dec 7 2011
I received my product very quickly and im really satisfied with the condition of the dvd.
Le service fut très rapide et la condition du produit est tres bonne même s'il est usagé

4.0 out of 5 stars Item plays & is in good condition, Nov. 5 2011
Item was in good condition and plays perfectly as described by the seller. Item was shipped within the given time frame, although did not ship as fast as expected considering seller says same day shipping and I live in the same city as the seller. Good price for the item listed.

ARRAY(0xa82140d8)

Aladdin [Import]
Aladdin [Import] by Ron Clements (VHS Tape - 1995)
Used & New from: CDN$ 28.99