5.0 out of 5 stars This is awesome
I looked all over for this product! I grew up with Disney movies, so I wanted to share that experience with my kids. Aladdin was always one of my favorites. So far I have been able to find almost every Disney movie I wanted on DVD, but Aladdin was the hardest to find. Then I came across it on amazon, and was so excited! My 4 year old usually does not sit through a whole...
Published on April 6 2010 by Aline Newton

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars
This is not the official Disney release
Published 2 months ago by Philippe Dumesnil

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 47 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, Dec 4 2013
Wow that was a great story and the family time was priceless. Thank you for this opportunity to appreciate this product I recommend this to friends and family that would like to share a moment together.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent film., Oct. 3 2013
I grew up watching this film and along with Beauty and the Beast and Cinderella it is one of my favourite Disney films. I love it! Robin Williams is so good in it. He's hilarious. This film isn't just for kids but for the whole family. I think I was about 5 when I first saw it and at 14 I still watch it and so do my parents. I haven't seen the sequels because I heard that Robin Williams wasn't in them and decided that they wouldn't be as good without him. He was made for the part. The songs are amazing. I love singing along to "A Whole new World". I'm hoping to get the soundtrack soon. I also love the film because I have the same name as the princess in it! I would definitely recommend it to everyone. You're never too old to watch a classic Disney film.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, Sept. 6 2013
Rebecky - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
A classic movie that I watched literally over and over when I was a kid. Its enjoyable, and very imaginative.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good movie, May 5 2013
I like my purchase. I receive it in no time (about three or four days). It is a good movie. Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars A timeless classic !!, March 16 2013
Great quality, the classic movie I enjoyed watching as a kid. Plus lots of bonus features that are quite interesting!

5.0 out of 5 stars kids loved the movie, March 7 2013
my kids watch the movie over and over again they love watching it. i recommend it to other parents for their children. lots of singing in the movie

4.0 out of 5 stars DVD Aladdin, Feb. 24 2013
Product arrived with a broken case. Other than that I love it. My Grandchildren can now watch in the car.

5.0 out of 5 stars aladdin, Dec 17 2012
I love Disney movies when I played kingdom hearts it made me want to buy all my fav disney movies so I'm glad I was able to find most of them aladdin is really well done and it really is remade in great quality the sound and picture are amazing , but they kinda overdid it with the blue highlights, outline of the hair for aladdin and Jasmine but thats just my opinion ,other then that the product is fine, it came really fast in the mail to faster then it said it would come so I'm very happy with this =3 I'll buy alot of things here in the future

5.0 out of 5 stars Super!, Sept. 15 2012
J'ai reçu le DVD dans un très très bon état. Tout y était! IL n'y avait pas de bris ni grafignes. Merci beaucoup!

5.0 out of 5 stars Aladdin-DVD, July 30 2012
As all of the Disney movies - Aladdin is an excellent movie for both young and old. I highly recommend this movie for all ages. A great addition to our collection and a good buy!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 47 | Next ›

Aladdin [Import]
Aladdin [Import] by Ron Clements (VHS Tape - 1995)
Used & New from: CDN$ 17.00