march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage scflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: VHS Tape|Change

on February 28, 1999
I first saw this movie when I was in grade school with my dad. We both like Lemmon's performance as professor fate, and the Prince of potsdorf. It's remained one of my favorite movies since I first saw it.
on July 20, 1999
Without doub't one of the funniest films I have ever seen. Jack Lemmon is exceptional and his pairing with Peter Falk works magnificently. Real slapstick carried off with class and excellent timing.
on July 3, 1999
A wonderful movie loaded with stars that anyone who loves movies needs to see! It really has everything and its great entertainment. Easily one of my all time favorites. Don't miss this movie classic!
on July 2, 2011
Image and sound in french and english are excellent, The film was restored digitally. This is one of the best funny movie ever created. The action from the start to the end never stops.
on April 5, 1999
Jack Lemmon steals the show with his "Professor Fate" This is one my all-time favorites. An all-star cast with famous actors before they were stars. (like Peter Falk)
on January 13, 2000
This is a great movie! Absolutly hilarious in its slapstick way, and almost never slow-moving. This movie is one u will never forget due to its magnificence in ALL categories!
on May 9, 2002
THE BEST COMEDY EVER MADE. I SAW THIS FILM WHEN IT FIRST COME OUT. A GREAT CAST. GREAT MUSIC (HENRY MANCINI) AND A MUST WATCH AT LEAST ONCE FOR EVERYONE.
on January 24, 2016
Disc arrived in good shape and on time.

Lots of funny instances.

Fun for the whole family.

I would recommend it.
on July 28, 2002
We enjoyed the movie but would like it better if it wasn't in widescreen format.Will it ever be produced not being in widescreen format?
on January 29, 1999
I watch this movie at least 20 times and I know most of the repliques by heart. I have not much to say, just see it to believe me.