4.0 out of 5 stars Short and Sweet for Little Dancers!
Published on Oct. 1 2002 by georgia991

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for right age group
Published on Aug. 1 2000 by Philip R Schatz

4.0 out of 5 stars Short and Sweet for Little Dancers!, Oct. 1 2002
My four year old daughter LOVES this video. She puts on her leotard and ballet shoes and acts out the entire thing while it is on and even when it isn't. A lot of people talk about how videos are destructive "babysitters" but the imagination I see my daughter using as a result of this video makes me disagree. Also, it is "only" 30 minutes long, so if you want to curb your little one's appetite for TV, you can pop this one in and it's over before it gets to be "too much." Order it and have fun!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for right age group, Aug. 1 2000
Philip R Schatz "philschatz" (New York, NY USA) - See all my reviews
I recently rewatched this video with my now 4 year old, and realize that my prior 2 star pan (below) was unfair. The editing is a bit hyperactive, but the Olsen twins are very appealing, there is plenty of NYC atmosphere, and there are some not-bad songs and dance numbers. There are three speaking parts by real NYC Ballet dancers (playing NYC Ballet dancers). They won't win any Oscars, but they add a tone of legitimacy to this ballet party. The video is not bad as these things go, but it is too much for toddlers. Step up a year or two, and it is fine.
Here's my earlier review:
My 2 1/2 year old daughter loves both ballet and the Olsen twins, so this seemed like a natural for her. Unfortunately, the overactive editing of the sequences (cribbing, alternately, from the Monkees TV show and the movie Flashdance) make watching the video a real chore. It's a great idea for a video and the Olsens are appealing personalities -- but the editing sinks it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for aspiring ballerinas, Oct. 1 2002
My 4-year-old daughter loves this video. She just started taking ballet classes, and this video shows her little girls learning how to dance as well as adult professionals in New York--real life prima ballerinas.
It's a well-made video with catchy songs and a positive message--that getting good at anything requires lots of practice, and that even if you're not the best dancer in the world, it's still a fun and healthy thing to do.
I definitely recommend this for any little girl who enjoys ballet.

5.0 out of 5 stars the songs from this video are the best !, June 9 2002
Z. ROLLAND "allyssia" (vaires sur marne France) - See all my reviews
I think this video is really great, cute and interesting. The songs are the best especially " I'd rather be surfing".I have watched it since my 13th birthday.I have all the others olsen's videos and I like them all but this one is the best!

5.0 out of 5 stars Mary-Kate and Ashleys biggest fan!!, Nov. 6 2001
This review is from: Mk&a Olsen Twins Set (VHS Tape)
I think they are the cutest ever, they have done a great job in all their movies but I really loved this one. This movie is very cool and I hope you buy it because it is a lot of fun to watch for everyone in your home!! Did it help you??

5.0 out of 5 stars Olsen SleepOver all Nighter!, March 4 2001
This is the first of the twins video I have got then I got Thorn Mansion and Our First Videoo.I give this one five stars cause..don't know why I gave 5 STARS******!You must go buy it Its Great!

5.0 out of 5 stars The twins video 20 good god!, March 3 2001
The twins invite their friends to their Christmas Party,but things go wrong when they don't take care of their dog,Clue which is a Girl Dog which always helps them slove Mysterys!The dog knonks down the tree and messes the kitchen up!What has got into that Girl??????????Find that out in The Video!

5.0 out of 5 stars first of all, Nov. 1 2000
As one of the true Olsen fans i must say that any movie with the Olsen's in it always gets five stars in my book but comparing this movie to the other Olsen movies it pales.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, Oct. 28 2000
This is one of their best your Invited videos! It was the first one I saw. It has about 5 songs including "Pizza" "pullin an all nighter" "Dare to dance" and one about videogames and scarry monsters. This video is really good!

2.0 out of 5 stars A contributing cause to attention deficit disorder?, Aug. 1 2000
Philip R Schatz "philschatz" (New York, NY USA) - See all my reviews

ARRAY(0x9edbfc9c)

Olsen Twins Gift Set
Olsen Twins Gift Set by Mary-Kate Olsen & Ashley (VHS Tape - 2002)
Out of stock