4.0 out of 5 stars Needs to be releasd with some bonus features.
Just saw this movie the other day and loved it. Warners should re-release as a two disk set with new interviews with Richard Donner and the cast. I would like to hear how they made the movie and what they think of it, all these years later.
Published on June 28 2004

1.0 out of 5 stars ladyhawke review
Because the dvd came from Germany it could not be viewed on my dvd player because the dvd was set up for a different region. So very dissappointing and a waste of money.
Published 1 month ago by Diana Hoffman

4.0 out of 5 stars Needs to be releasd with some bonus features., June 28 2004
By A Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars ladyhawke review, Feb. 26 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Italian LadyHawke??, March 21 2014
gam (Calgary, AB) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ladyhawke (Blu-ray)
This BR came from Italy. The whole package is in Italian. I have not opened it. I need to find out if is is English, and not dubbed or sub-titled. I need to know if it works in Canada. I was really really disappointed to receive these two BR from Italy. At this point I don't know what to do. Do I open it and risk not being able to return it? Is this the only BR available? Please help

4.0 out of 5 stars A classic movie that is delivered from Italy, March 18 2014
This review is from: Ladyhawke (DVD)
First it is from region 2 and will not play on my Sony Blue ray player, North American region 1, but will on my laptop computer using windows media player.
Used an hdmi cable to connect to tv and enjoyed the whole movie. Audio and visual were very good. I will have to find a new dvd player
that allows for regional setting changes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ladyhawke, Jan. 11 2014
This review is from: Ladyhawke (DVD)
Rare to find now, I have seen this classic for up to $90 ,i bought this as a gift and considering it's the 80s still not a bad film.
I looked everywhere and found this online at Amazon,though secondhand it was sent from a rare DVD/CD shop, it was as described and received in very good time.

1.0 out of 5 stars this movie would not play, April 15 2014
J. S. Goodwin "jenuine09" (Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ladyhawke (DVD)
Sadly none of my machines would play this movie :( very disappointed as we had a gathering to watch this movie

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Story, Dec 23 2013
Ordered this in Blu ray as I had seen it years ago, watched it recently with my husband although this might be considered more of a "chick flick" my husband seemed to enjoy it as well. Unlikely characters come together to break the curse of a selfish, evil priest upon a man and woman who love each other and want to be together... and that's all I have to say about movie.

5.0 out of 5 stars NEW Ladyhawke - Ladyhawke (1985) (blu-ray), Nov. 28 2013
I've always loved this film and in the old days I had it on VHS Tape. So of course when it was released on blu-ray I was very excited and the story really is a classic tale.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great classic story, Nov. 26 2013
Corrine Kuether (Saskatoon, Saskatchewan) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ladyhawke (DVD)
If you like romance and adventure, it's in this movie. It has stood the test of time and my husband and I never tire of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars a wonderful movie, Jan. 26 2013
This review is from: Ladyhawke (DVD)
I think I have seen this movie at least 5 times. I originally had it on VHS, which was lost. so I just recently bought the DVD so I can keep it for future viewing. A beautiful love story, and being a horse lover, the beautiful Friesian in the movie is one outstanding horse!

ARRAY(0xb3181690)

Ladyhawke
Ladyhawke by Richard Donner (DVD - 1997)
CDN$ 79.25