summer boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle sports Tools

Format: DVD|Change

on September 29, 1999
If you love Harrison then this is a must see movie. Even without it the movie would still be great but he just adds so much more. Watch this movie today!
on March 6, 2013
Terrible quality of DVD but I should have expected that at the price I paid. No issues with it being sent to me in good time.
on March 31, 1999
Harrison Ford as always, is spectacular! Not a dull moment throughout the movie and a soundtrack that is a must have!
on January 17, 2013
VERY DRAMATIC BUT WITH SOME WELL PLANNNED COMIC LINES THIS IS WORTH WATCHING IF YOU LIKE HARRISON FORD BUY IT
on May 16, 2000
Polemic Polanski made a decent kind of thriller, with good action and good plot twists. Great climax, also.
on October 5, 2001
Fantastic Parisian locations. Decent thriller, nice soundtrack.
on June 11, 2001
I really love this one! The ending is very sad!
on July 13, 2015
A good movie to add to your library.
on May 2, 1999
The Ford performance is wonderful
on July 31, 2000
I got this from my grandma when she bought my DVD player for my 8th grade graduation. I expected a great movie but I was so wrong and found myself falling asleep and stopping it. I had to turn it off a number of times before i could finish the full viewing. All i can say that is good about this film is the acting and the great score. I like the type of noir sound that is in the score. with a little more action this would be excellent.