5.0 out of 5 stars Live from London DVD Rocks!!!
Published on April 17 2003

3.0 out of 5 stars A DVD Only For the Hardcore
I've now gotten my hands on the Crush Tour DVD and this one. Maybe I should have watched this one first, at least that way I would have been pleasantly surprised when I watched the Crush Tour disc. The quality of this disc (audio and video) is [horrible].
Published on June 28 2001 by diggidy_d

5.0 out of 5 stars Live from London DVD Rocks!!!, April 17 2003
This review is from: Bon Jovi: Live From London (DVD)
I don't know why the other people were talking about the bad quality of this DVD.. Mine is fantastic!!! Maybe it's their dvd player. This is an energy filled 90 minutes of Bon Jovi...as usual giving us their all!!! If you're a true fan, you'll love this dvd along with the Crush DVD!!! Both are wonderful live performances of the band - especially if you don't get to see them live that often!!! I highly recommend it!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars NEVER BEEN BETTER...well, almost....., Dec 9 2003
M. Jackson (Someplace Elsewhere) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bon Jovi: Live From London (DVD)
I have never seen BON JOVI in such good "shape"! I mean, everybody's jamming better than they had in the past 3 years, at least! There are only 2 things partially wrong with it... 1. There aren't too many songs on it, that could have been changed...and 2. What happened to CRAZY, or IN YOUR FACE?! They're not as energetic as usual, as hard as it may seem. But as far as recommendations go, I give it the full 5 *****. BON JOVI RULES!

3.0 out of 5 stars A DVD Only For the Hardcore, June 28 2001
"diggidy_d" (Honolulu, Hawaii United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bon Jovi: Live From London (DVD)
That's not to say that the performance was bad. C'mon, this is Bon Jovi for crying out loud. They practically created the arena rock show. The show is [wonderful]. That's a given. I've wanted to get this disc for a while because it has live performances of some of their obsure stuff (This Ain't a Love Song, Hey God). Those rock. The problem lies in the presentation.
The video quality of this disc is terrible. They must have used the same master as for the VHS tape. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if they used the VHS tape AS the master. Grainy grainy grainy. At least I get to see what the people in the cheap seats saw. When the shot pulls out, all you see are dots moving around the stage. The quality of video doesn't improve at all during the entire show. Too bad...
The sound is presented in Dolby 2.0. You gots it...Left and Right only. After hearing the Crush Tour disc, you'll be plenty disappointed with this one. Now granted, there are about two years of development separating these discs, but I know there are discs from the same time that used 5.1 or at least Doly Surround.
The Million Dollar Question: Do I suggest that you buy this disc? Answer: Only if you're a hardcore Bon Jovi fan (like myself). Did this disc come out about the time they were switching labels? It reallys seems like Polygram (or whoever) wanted to rush this thing out to make a quick buck. There are no extras on the disc, except a "video" for these days that was spliced from footage of this concert. You can't fault the guys in the band, they held up their end of the deal. They put on a rip-rocking show. Blame the producers for the way this disc falls on its face.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bon Jovi DVD, As good as it could be?, March 18 2000
This review is from: Bon Jovi: Live From London (DVD)
Bon Jovi are one of the best Rock bands ever to grace gods fine earth, but with this isue of 'Live From London', they did not show their full brilliance. The albem they toured, These Days, was in itself not as solid, and didn't posses that ilusive element which made albums like 'Slippery When Wet' and 'New Jersey' clasic rock albums. The show itself was much taimer than previous Bon Jovi tours. It was still a great show but, compaired to that of concerts from '89, and '92, never really took off. Even the rockiest of songs, Bad Medicine and You Give Love A Bad Name, didn't hit the mark like they did in the 80s. On a lighter note, I have never seen such a good version of Wanted. When anounced the concert was going to be put onto DVD, I was hoping to get bonus tracks which didn't feacture on the VHS version, but they wern't there. I would still say to people that they should by a copy of this, be it VHS or DVD, but, as even when not at their best, still know how to excite.

5.0 out of 5 stars This video is great!A must have for the Bon Jovi lovers soul, Feb. 23 1999
This review is from: Bon Jovi: Live From London (DVD)
If you are a Bon Jovi fan, then you have to buy this tape! Jon Bon Jovi's singing is awesome, and Richie Sambora plays the meanest guitar riffs I've ever heard! It's about 90 min. of great music. If you listen to it over big speakers, it sounds like you're actually there! And even at the end, when they play These Days, they even show a quick picture of Heather Locklear. Even Bon Jovi:Keep The faith an evening with bon jovi is pretty cool, they play alot of acoustic and electric stuff, like Wanted Dead or alive, but there sitting down the whole time. Kind of a drag. On the croosroads videos, they play unrealesed videos like dry county and miracle from blaze of glory. but they dont show ones like in and out of love or runaway or someday ill be saturday night. all bon jovi videos, including live from london(the best bon jovi tape there is) are all great if you like bon jovi. I f you like there songs buy it if you don't then why are you here?

5.0 out of 5 stars I cried !!!, Sept. 9 2002
This review is from: Bon Jovi: Live From London (DVD)
I cried when i saw Jon singing Livin` on A Prayer in the "Live from London" !! that was the first time I cried becouse of someone I loved. My friends say that the one who make me cry doesn`t worth it. I don`t think so & Jon is a good reason to explain why...
Bon Jovi is one of the best reasons to live. they are so good... so good that you can think that God is sending you reason to.... to everything !!
I just can`t find a reason why not buy it !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bon Jovi, Jan. 31 2002
Matt Nesbitt (Philadelphia, PA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bon Jovi: Live From London (DVD)
What else is there to say? They're the greatest band on earth. my only reservation is that DVD's are made to hold MORE space, I don't understand why they didn't include so many more songs from this show. "Dry County", "Bed of Roses", "These Days" are all great concert songs and should have been included among many others. I also plead with the company that a DVD of their final Wembley Shows may be produced. Why not?

5.0 out of 5 stars Really exciting concert from one of the best bands ever., Oct. 15 1999
This review is from: Bon Jovi: Live From London (DVD)
This DVD is really awesome. The sound and image qualities are really good. The band plays their most famous songs. And the greatest thing about it is that there are no breaks or anything like that, the concert does not stop, it is very cool. Not a Bon Jovi fan? This DVD might change your mind. But if you are a Bon Jovi fan, you'll love this DVD.

5.0 out of 5 stars IF YOU LIKE BON JOVI, YOU'LL LOVE THIS DVD, April 25 2000
Robert Graves (Thompson Station, TN USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bon Jovi: Live From London (DVD)
The whole band delivers an amazing performance over this three day concert event. If there is one weakness I would say it is the song selection. Though good, I would have liked to see more from "These Days" in the set list. However, Jon gives a superb peformance that takes your breath away at times. A MUST for any Bon Jovi fan.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Cool Live Performance Of Bon Jovi, March 3 2000
BARIS YAZGANC (ISTANBUL Turkey) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bon Jovi: Live From London (DVD)
well..the concert was beautiful you can hear the bon jovi quality in every song..but the dvd could be better..the picture quality is average..I have seen other concerts in dvd and they were better. but anyway this dvd is a MUST have for The Jovi Fans..

Bon Jovi: Live From London
Bon Jovi: Live From London by David Mallet (DVD - 2000)
CDN$ 23.95