5.0 out of 5 stars If I have to choose, this is the best
I know people who have visited Venice and Prague and seen only the graffiti. I know people who have watched Harold and Maude and seen only an affair between a young boy and an old woman. I suspect they're the same people, and I feel for them.
Published on Oct. 29 2002 by Jay Roberts

3.0 out of 5 stars Classic movie however to expensive for what you get.
Harold and Maude is one of my favorite movies. I was really excited to own it on bluray. I didn't mind paying $40.00 for it, I figured there must be some really interesting extras or a booklet of something that would justify the price. A couple of interviews and some songs is all I got. Defiantly not worth the price tag. However the movie is fantastic.
Published on July 8 2012 by DeeDee

5.0 out of 5 stars If I have to choose, this is the best, Oct. 29 2002
Jay Roberts - See all my reviews
I love movies. I love a lot of movies for a lot of reasons. My "top ten" probably includes about a hundred. But if I have to choose one, I can never think of one more complete, sweet, amazing or satisfying than Harold and Maude.

3.0 out of 5 stars Classic movie however to expensive for what you get., July 8 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Uniquely delicious, Nov. 8 2003
Sokste "KtS" (Minneapolis, MN U.S.A.) - See all my reviews
Loved this movie, for (in chronological order) it's:
humor
romance
anti-war
identity
spirituality
romance
resiliency of human spirit
The more Maude we all are, the better we'll all be!

5.0 out of 5 stars If you want to sing out, sing out, Nov. 5 2003
LilOrphan67 "lilorphanannie" (Avon Lake, OH United States) - See all my reviews
Everything I ever needed to know about life I learned from Harold and Maude. Mostly Maude, but why quibble.
1. As alike as people are, we have discernable differences.
These should be celebrated, expounded upon, enjoyed - not forced into ill-fitting boxes, for they make us what we are. Ignoring them is tantamount to erasing a person.
2. You're alive for as long as you feel alive; you're dead as soon as you stop feeling.
Maude knew this. She also knew that going out at the top of your game is far better than being ushered off the field, limping. Harold never realized he wasn't really alive until he had in his view someone whose life was in stark contrast to his own.
3. Loving one person means embracing love in general.
Go out and love some more! That's what Maude told Harold, though he refused to listen, initially. We cannot be decimated by love, only hurt temporarily. The real damage comes from not loving at all.
4. Some movies should be bought, viewed, viewed again and cherished.

Harold and Maude is one such movie.

5.0 out of 5 stars If ever a movie could change your life.... this one can., Dec 27 1998
Anne Wright (Holiday, FL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Harold & Maude (VHS Tape)
I have been raving about this movie for about 15 years now. To see it once is to see it dozens of times. I can recite it and still get something out of it every time. It is by far, my favorite movie of all time. Whenever you lack lust for life, see Maude in action. "I feel that much of the world's sorrow comes from people who are this.... allow themselves to be treated as that." Maude
I think we all have a bit of Harold in us that is waiting for a Maude.
May you find it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful movie, June 14 2014
About a Young man that is completely unhappy with his life and want to give up and be dead. Then he meets this wonderful woman, ressourceful and very lively. They do all kind of activities together and finally they fall in love except that she is almost 80 and he is around 20. He wants to marry her.
What I found about the movie is the originality and the fact there is no age for love.
The actors where excellent the scenery beautiful and the story charming.

5.0 out of 5 stars yep good, May 25 2014
just a brand new movie in the plastic still. pretty much cant go wrong with that. like, it didn't have any bite marks in it or anything. it played a movie. and btw, Harold and maude is so classic. love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!, Aug. 21 2013
This is really one of the best movies of all time! Hilariously funny. Moving. Maude is an inspiration. Two very unique characters and a story like no other!

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best movies ever., July 2 2013
One of my top three 1970's cult classics. Everyone should see this movie. Hilarious humor and a Cat Steven's soundtrack.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut, April 10 2013
F. Marra - See all my reviews
This review is from: Harold and Maude (DVD)
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.