5.0 out of 5 stars The Bible of Metaphysical books...
Published on April 7 2002 by Tommy Zman

1.0 out of 5 stars If you are into metaphysics, this is one book to read.
I would like to start by saying this is an excellent book. I am not going to give it away what the three magic words are, but I am going to tell you this. Everything you need to succeed is in this book because everything you need to succeed is within your midst. Read this book and learn how matter, time, energy, space is shaped by willpower.
Published on Feb. 7 2003 by AskKevinAnything

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The Bible of Metaphysical books..., April 7 2002
Tommy Zman "Tommy Zarzecki Jr." (Oak Ridge, New Jersey United States) - See all my reviews
I've read them all, listened to them all, and seen many live. But U.S. Anderson's philosophy is the pinnacle in metaphyical studies. Very similar to the work of Ernest Holmes, the Science of Mind founder (Do not confuse with Scientology, they're apples and oranges). Each chapter builds on itself as you beg to know the 3 magic words. He doesn't reveal them 'til the end, but you'll most likely figure it out somewhere along the way. There are meditations at the end of each chapter as well. With no disrespect to Chopra and Dyer, (whom I love), they scratch the surface, where Anderson brings you to the core. This is very deep stuff, but once you get it...fireworks will go off over your head, not a lightbulb. If you practice these principals with massive faith, your life will have no choice but to change for the better. You cannot stop it. I said it was the bible, because you will highlight and pull quotes from it every single day. Simply awesome.
Let me also add that if you couple this belief system with Effortless Prosperity - a life changing book written by Bijan Anjomi, the rest of your days will be enriched a thousand fold.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing is Wasted, Sept. 15 2002
Carmen Matthews "The Serene Samurai" (San Diego, California) - See all my reviews
At first I was drawn to this book, based upon a recommendation by someone who I most admire. Yet, I had this book for some time before I chose to read it, because I only read a book when I preceive that there is something in the book that fits into what I want to enhance in my life, right now.
This week, I found myself asking for a book comparable to "The Power of the Subconscious Mind," and "Open Your Mind to Prosperity."
Reading books that teach lessons about the Universal Subconscious Mind, which is what "Three Magic Words" is also about, touch my life so deeply. By the time I have finished reading the book, despite my notes in the margins, I am challenged to describe what I've gotten out of the book.
Through reading this book, I have enhanced myself a billion times over, in every page. That I know. B
The power of U.S. Andersen's book, has led me to grow beyond my wildest dreams. And I know that I will reread this book, along with the books, referenced in the back of this book.
So what are the 3 magic words?
Well, that question was always on my mind. And to tell anyone what this author believes are the 3 magic words would not help you - they may even turn you away from reading this book. Because to know those 3 words is to read this book with an open heart, willing to be taught, and knowing that you are safe to explore your mind.
As I read this book, I wrote what I thought might be the 3 magic words.
My guesses were:
8. I am this
9. Nothing is wasted
10. Interest+desire+aspiration
11. Greatest power= thinking
And as it turns out, they are synomous with his message

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly Magical!, May 7 2001
Three Magic Words is by far the best book that I've ever read on self-improvement. U.S. Andersen does a masterful job in explaining the fundamental truths to experiencing a life full of prosperity and abundance in all areas of our lives whether that be success in our work, love, and health. He dispels a lot of the myths surrounding life and death. He clearly illustrates many of the contradictions present in our mainstream religions. This book illustrates that we are all spiritual beings and that we possess within ourselves unlimited power to achieve all of our desires. These principles just don't work some of the time, they work all of the time if they are practiced. I plan on buying copies for my friends and loved ones. At last I've found what I'm looking for in a self-improvement book! I'd pay $1,500 for this book! It was that good!

5.0 out of 5 stars HAVE ANYTHING YOU DESIRE, Aug. 23 1998
Once you learn the 3 magic words, and how to use them, you'll have the power to create anything you want in life. I've given lectures on success and have credited this book as being in the top 3 most influential works in my spritual, mental as well as financial growth! I recommend this book to just about EVERYONE I meet, and in the "Millionaire University Booklist" on my website!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Most Important Book In My Journey, Oct. 13 2000
Maryland Nagorski (Tacoma Wa and Tomah Wi) - See all my reviews
I bought my first copy of this book on 6 Oct 84. I began my reading of it in paragraphs, skipping around, with phrases becoming revelations. I finally finished my first read through of the book from front cover to back cover on 5 Feb 85. For me, this book eternally changed the course of my life. It is the Greatest Fastest tool I have received on my road. Without it, I fully believe I would not be alive today. I have given away 15 copies of this book--don't know if they are still using it, but I had the urge to share and did. My universe has grown exponentially since reading this. My many thanks to USA for his work in this book. BLESS BLESS BLESS

4.0 out of 5 stars Such Profound Truth, Aug. 3 2000
This piece of work is easily the most fundamental basis upon which we in this new spiritual awareness can build our experiences/remembrances. It offers such profound and basic truth that virtually each sentence is rife with enough revelation/ stuff that can keep you "high" for a very long time. It is a book to return to time and time again. All other books that deal with our search are contained within this one. It provides a great start and a constant guide to all those who have been touched by the light. Get it! It will answer your questions and catapult you into a world of immeasurable peace and power.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Masterpiece, Jan. 2 2002
Cathi (Marina del Rey, CA United States) - See all my reviews
When I first read this book in 1982 I knew then that I had found what I was looking for. I have owned at least a dozen copies because I have read it so often the book falls apart. This is the type of book you will want to keep with you so when you have a minute you can pick it up and read a section of brillance. I can not say enough about the information contained in this book. And when you find out the Three Magic Words! Wow! Truly remarkable.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, Jan. 4 1999
I've read many spiritual and "self-help" books over the years and none has changed my life as much as this one. The sections on the proper use of the will and the true definition of faith freed me to experience so much abundance in my life and the fullfillment of many dreams that I had almost given up on. I will train my children using this book and advise every parent to do the same.

5.0 out of 5 stars Read this book with an open mind, May 3 2004
Jeremy Guenther (Los Angeles, CA USA) - See all my reviews
Over the years, I have read numerous books on achievement and fulfilment and as a result, I have picked up bits and pieces of absolute truths along the way.
I was drawn to this book as a result of hearing that one of the most recognizable and successful self-help leaders of our era was influenced tremendously by these three books: "Think and Grow Rich", "Excuse Me, Your Life is Waiting" and "Three Magic Words." That is the order I read these books in, and "Three Magic Words" tied everything together in a beautiful harmony of the absolute truths I was searching for.
I highly recommend this book to anyone who can give themselves the gift of keeping an open mind while reading it. If this is your first metaphysical self-help book, you may benefit from reading the other two books listed above first, as I did. Being formally brought up in the Christian Church, I can understand how it can be difficult to accept new ideas that seem to initially be "outside" of the boundaries of some organized religions, and social hypnosis doesn't seem to help either. But now I see the whole truth, the absolute truth - and a what a wonderful truth it is!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Introduction to Vedic wisdom, May 26 2002
By A Customer
Three Magic words
Mr. Andersen is from a school which was sharing a lot new insights with America in the early-mid 20th century.
But most of the ideas of these schools deal mainly with
concepts at the intellectual level. Even so, Mr. Andersen stands as one of the clearest of these.
Unless one has missed other spiritual classics such as the
Bhagavad Gita, & Autobiography of a Yogi [A/Y by Paramahansa Yogananda], one may erroneously assume that the ideas in Andersen's books are unique. Not So!
This is all part of a ongoing process of osmosis from Vedic wisdom of Hinduism that made it's second wave to the west long ago when Jesus returned to the middle- east from India.
The coming of the Gita and a few great yogis from India at and after the turn of the 19/20 century is the third wave. A wave, that has succeeded in creating the beginnings of radical changes in Western spiritual thinking and achievement.
But those who mastered Yoga take these same ideas [that originated in India] a bit further. They give us practical methods and approaches that take us beyond the realm of empirical thought - to a very direct experience of reality, to a picture of the universe that is strongly supported by spiritual and material science. They give us a greater range of proven techniques and concepts to awaken broader types of seeker with more varied needs.
Yet Andersen with this and other works such as "The Secret of Secrets", has certainly done his great part in clarifying true spiritual direction for many sincere seekers, and bringing out the deeper meanings of the essence of all true religion.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Three Magic Words: The Key to Power, Peace and Plenty
Three Magic Words: The Key to Power, Peace and Plenty by U. S. Andersen (Paperback - July 1 2008)
CDN$ 11.24