biss boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: PaperbackChange

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(4 star). Show all reviews
on August 3, 2000
This piece of work is easily the most fundamental basis upon which we in this new spiritual awareness can build our experiences/remembrances. It offers such profound and basic truth that virtually each sentence is rife with enough revelation/ stuff that can keep you "high" for a very long time. It is a book to return to time and time again. All other books that deal with our search are contained within this one. It provides a great start and a constant guide to all those who have been touched by the light. Get it! It will answer your questions and catapult you into a world of immeasurable peace and power.
on February 23, 2013
Easy to understand, after reading into the book. His ideas are a thought changer. I found it to make me adst my ideas on how I saw myself in this world.
on May 16, 2014
Love the simple concepts and I feel the results when I practise the concepts
I bought 3 copies for myself and friends...I read it everyday
on January 5, 2016
very helpful book for the mind