5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain-priced, but first-rate performances
Wonderful renditions of terrific music. You may not have heard of the performer, though she features on 36 CDs available from Amazon. I have a recording of The Seasons by Ashkenazy, which is beautiful, but I find Ms Prunyi's performances also convincing.
Published on Sept. 15 2002 by Gontroppo

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but...
No offense to this pianist, but I found her style less convincing. Music is ok, but compared to lev oborin, the latter is more touching. Too bad I can't find Lev's complete Seasons CD. I only have 3 pieces by him.
Published on Oct. 30 2011 by Grace

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain-priced, but first-rate performances, Sept. 15 2002
This review is from: Seasons (Audio CD)
Tchaikovsky was commissioned to write 12 pieces for a monthly magazine. The title is curious, because it would have been more appropriate to call the work The Months.
Two of my favourites are the Barcarolle for June and the Autumn Song for October.
Highly recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but..., Oct. 30 2011
This review is from: Seasons (Audio CD)

Seasons
Seasons by Tchaikovsky (Audio CD - 2005)