5.0 out of 5 stars All-Time Greatest Hits - Barry White
I am very happy with this CD. I enjoy listening to it. I would recommend it to a friend or family.

Barry White - All-Time Greatest Hits
Published 17 months ago by Kathy Stevens

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT WHAT I EXPECTED
THE CD IS FINE MUSICALLY; HOWEVER, I THOUGHT IT HAVE DIFFERENT SONGS ON HERE. IT DOES HAVE A VARIETY OF BARRY WHITE SONGS
Published on July 18 2000 by Robin D. Nix

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars The Best Compilation To Own By Barry, Dec 20 2003
Brandon Ousley (Chicago, Illinois United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: All-Time Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
I have been a Barry White listener for 4 years. One of the things I like about this compilation is that his hits from 1973-1977 are summed up pretty well. Was this 1995 collection worth the wait? Yes, we really needed this because we only had 2-valued greatest his compilations that weren't even close to complete and then they released a box set for his devoted fans called "Just For You", (which I do have). This is a great anthology, and these 20 tracks are all winners'. There are 2 problems though. One of the problems are that the tracks are edited (maybe 6 or so). This anthology doesn't have any hits from 1979, but it does have a great summarization of his post-1971 hits. The box set, "Just For You" might be too much for the casual listener or fan, but "All Time Greatest Hits" is a better bet.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Bard's Best, Oct. 4 2003
Anthony Nasti "Tony" (Staten Island, New York United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: All-Time Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
I have to admit that I'm not a disco fan. As a matter of fact, I pretty much hate it. But there was one singer of this genre who I could always listen to : Barry White.
Covering the years 1973 to 1978, "All Time Greatest Hits" chronicles his career as a solo artist and with his famed Love Unlimited Orchestra. All the hits are here, from the luscious "Love's Theme" to the smooth grooves of "I'm Gonna Love You Just A Little More, Baby" and "Never, Never Gonna Give Up" to the naughty piano intro of "It's Ectasy When You Lay Down Next To Me". Of course, the late Mr. White's two biggest hits are here, the inescapable "Can't Get Enough Of Your Love, Babe" and the ethereal "You're The First, The Last, My Everything". Both sound as crip and original as they did in 1974. White also vocally examines the softer side of love with "Oh, What A Night For Dancing" and an excellent version of Billy Joel's "Just The Way You Are". In fact, this one song alone is worth the price of the cd.
Whether you're a fan of disco or you just love Barry White and you don't have this cd, take my advice and buy it as soon as possible.

5.0 out of 5 stars If there were Good old days, this CD is a great reminder, Aug. 10 2003
Raul Diaz (Chicago, Illinois United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: All-Time Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
The master in love rap and wooing. He did it with style and class. All his best hits are here. And, remember you will. Some of you may even remember when your children were concieved. This is one you have to buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars An almost perfect collection..., Aug. 4 2003
sm (sacramento, ca United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: All-Time Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
There is one gripe: YOU'RE MY FIRST, MY LAST, MY EVERYTHING does not have the introduction with the words spoken by Barry which was on the original CAN'T GET ENOUGH album. I think sometimes his introductions are almost comical.
But other than that...a perfect collection!

5.0 out of 5 stars The genius of the late Barry White, July 14 2003
rodog63jr (bronx, N.Y.C. N.Y. USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: All-Time Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
When the book is written on great R&B artists of the 20th Century, Barry White will be among them. This album brought Barry's music and style to a whole new audience.

5.0 out of 5 stars Posers., July 12 2003
"the_green_pirate" (Reading, Berkshire, England.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: All-Time Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
What stopped you from buying this collection before? Stop taking things for granted, you might regret it one day. Did you ever go to a Barry White concert? No? Well it's too late now. Morons. Ask yourself, why am I buying this now?

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic grooves to get you in the mood!, July 11 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: All-Time Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
A gorgeous compilation of the Maestro's signature ballads to make love to! What else can you say about a talent so distinctive and definitive of love, lust and romance? Nothing, other than the fact that he will be terribly missed! Thank you, Barry, for helping to define what love is through your legendary music and helping to shape my young adulthood! Rest in peace and very deepest sympathies to his surviving family.

5.0 out of 5 stars We'll Miss You Barry (The Maestro Of Love) White, July 10 2003
DarkSunRider "TheBaldHeadNut" (Erlanger, Kentucky United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: All-Time Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
Words can't describe how the whole world will miss this man who had a true zest for love and music. I will say this......Barry White's music will be played for generations to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars We'll miss you Barry, July 5 2003
Martin A. Russell "History Ninja" (Allen, Texas United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: All-Time Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
God bless my freind, you will be missed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Each and every time, April 14 2003
Joe (Los Angeles) - See all my reviews
This review is from: All-Time Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
Barry White's "All time greatest hits" is a collection of 20 classic funk/soul tracks that really puts one in a romantic mood. It is also possibly THE #1 romantic album of all time. I always put on this CD when I make love to my girlfriend, and I am happy to report it works, each and every time. :) My favorite tracks include "Can't get enough of your love, baby", "Never, never gonna give you up", "I'm gonna love you just a little more", "I'm qualified to satisfy you", and "You see the trouble with me". This CD should be part of every Ladies man's box of love toys and aphrodisiacs. Just dim the lights, light some candles, pour 2 glasses of red wine, and put on this CD, and you got the perfect romantic love nest. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

All-Time Greatest Hits
All-Time Greatest Hits by Barry White (Audio CD - 1994)