5.0 out of 5 stars you'll fall in love with this cd
there is a lot of emotion with the lyrics. there arent any songs youll have to skip over once this has been in your cd player for a while either. my favoritez were cotton wool and gold, but they are all great.
Published on Dec 4 2003 by M. J. Bresin

3.0 out of 5 stars Rather Dissapointing
Published on Jan. 23 2003 by Carolyn Davis

1.0 out of 5 stars amazing..........sike!, Dec 16 2003
This review is from: Lamb (Audio CD)
Look, this is not what people make it out to be. Unfortunately I was duped into buying this waste of space on a cd shelf. It is not even close to Portishead, and is light years from Massive Attack. The Bjork-like comparisons could not be further from the truth. This act, like many others, is completely irrelevant in the world of music. Listen to your Portishead, Massive Attack, and Bjork albums...and stay far away from this.

5.0 out of 5 stars you'll fall in love with this cd, Dec 4 2003
M. J. Bresin "cottonwool" (MN, USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Probably the best Trip-hop cd in history!, Oct. 28 2003
Tal Harel "Wayne Manner" (Israel) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lamb (Audio CD)
I first heard about Lamb from my ex... Anyways this cd is so good, it drove me to start djing myself.
Recommended with a capital R!

4.0 out of 5 stars Don't listen to it alone...., June 3 2003
This review is from: Lamb (Audio CD)
Stark, haunting & dark. Best tracks for drum & bass lovers are "Lusty" and "Trans Fatty Acid," both holding up marvelously under repeated listenings. Last track, "Feela," is 18 minutes of cold, windswept lament. Pretty powerful stuff, albeit minimalist.

4.0 out of 5 stars windswept trip-hop, June 1 2003

5.0 out of 5 stars This Band Rocks, May 30 2003
This review is from: Lamb (Audio CD)
Lamb's cds (both Lamb and Fear of Fours) are amazingly great albums. I saw Lamb during their 2001 tour and the band is actually better in concert then on their cd. Believe me this is well worth your money. Every track delivers and ROCKS. Go and Buy this cd. I hope that with their track on the Six Feet Under soundtrack their popularity will grow and grow and they will tour the US again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Rather Dissapointing, Jan. 23 2003
Carolyn Davis (Leesburg, VA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lamb (Audio CD)
After hearing the sublime tune Gorecki, I ran straight out to buy this album. I've been a fan of trip-hop for quite a while, and looked forward to listening to this whole debut. However, after getting home and playing the CD, I realized Gorecki was in fact the only above average song on this album. Despite the fairly promising melodies of Lusty and Trans Fatty Acid, the rest of the songs seem to blend together into one, sometimes screechy, blurb. I was expecting something more when I got the album, and unfortunitly I did not get it.
But I do maintain my stance on Gorecki, which is a fantastic song in spite of its trite lyrics. And I think that any melody that can manage to become one of my favorites in spite of using the phrase 'Wrapped in the warmth of you, loving every breath of you' deserves a heap of credit.

2.0 out of 5 stars It isn't good, Oct. 27 2002
blind joe death (planetary surface) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lamb (Audio CD)
This music isn't good. I'm not saying that beacuse it's strange; I dig stuff a lot stranger. I'm not saying it because I don't like the genre; I like Portishead and Goldfrapp. I'm just saying it because this music has nothing too it. There are good moments, but the songs here lack direction. Some genres can get away with that. This one can't.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Fantastic!, Sept. 22 2002
Carl Johnson "budbear_5000" (Detroit, MI United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lamb (Audio CD)
Lamb really took me by surprize. Apparently released in 1996, this recording is both inventive, entertaining, thought provoking and intellengent! I have to agree with another reviewer when stated "This is a must for any trip hop lover". This is true with out a doubt. It blows "Ruby" away. Great Record!!! Fantastically dark and intellectually provocative, Lamb takes many chances that really work, but it could only be realized in 2002 and not by everyone. The CD is a wonderful "slow sell" that could influence musicians for years if appropriate exposure is given to it. Again, great CD!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars On the Lamb, July 7 2002
Dan Klimke "The two most abundent things in t... (Tempe, AZ United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lamb (Audio CD)
This showed up as one of those recommendations from Amazon. "If you like this then you'll like this type things". I downloaded a few tracks and got interested in the group, found a used copy for just a few dollars, which is now one of my favorite new artists! If you like Portishead, Hooverphonic, Sneaker Pimps, Folk Implosion, Single Gun Theory <--(another amazon suggestion) then please check this wonderful Trip-Hop group out.

ARRAY(0x10b6af18)

Lamb
Lamb by Lamb (Audio CD - 1996)