march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Audio CD|Change

on August 12, 2015
My grandchildren love these CDs
on December 1, 2014
This is a classic CD! One of the best ways to bring children to the wonderful world of classical music- refreshing break from the commercial noise that impacts our lives. My wife is a musicologist and vice Principal and has used this CD to bring children into the world of classical music.
on November 6, 2014
My daughter loves to listen to this while we travel
on October 13, 2014
Fantastic! love listen to it with my children in the car. Highly recommend!!
on August 28, 2013
beautifully weaves a compelling story about the composer (as seen through the eyes of a young boy) with the gorgeous music he created. riveting!
on April 22, 2013
My daughter can't stop listening to this, it's intriguining, funny, sad sometimes, but overall it's entertaining and very "addictive"! Loved it!
on April 13, 2013
My son and I really like this story. It is very easy to follow and very enjoyable. We like the combination of music and story, and I like that my son get a taste of classical music.
on August 21, 2011
The magic of this CD is that it is a story that perfectly blends together Beethoven's best known pieces with a moving and engaging story that sheds light into the composer's life. It is as enjoyable for adults as it is for children, which sets this disk apart from many of the others in the Classical Kids series, which unfortunately can be grating for parents to listen to with somewhat obnoxious characters aimed to generate laughter from young kids. I highly recommend this CD to introduce children to classical music and Beethoven's music and life.
on February 5, 2009
My 7-year-old daugher adores this CD. She listens to it every night before bed. She's now fascinated with Beethoven, and we've googled him to look at pictures, etc. She's now asking me things like, "What is a symphony?". It's prompted great discussions at our house about music, parenting (b/c of Beethoven's 'mean dad'), and deafness.
Highly recommended - great CD!!!
Love it!
on March 23, 2004
I just got this monday and we've already listened to it twice. I have 3 kids under the age of 4 and we all love it. I happened to listen in on my middle child playing with a doll and telling it it must be Beethoven because she wasn't listening. I will definitly buy more of these Classical Kids CD's!