5.0 out of 5 stars Celine
Très satisfaite avec mon CD. Je l'avais déja mais je l'avais perdu. J'ai été très contente de le trouver sur Amazon.ca. La livraison fut très rapide également.
Published on Sept. 5 2011 by Yvette

3.0 out of 5 stars some well done vocals, but generally overproduced, middle of the road pap for the masses
I actually very much like Ms. Dion's vocals, but they shine too seldom on this disc, and the middle of the road, safe and sickly sweet music and production ruins this disc. I realize that this is a matter of taste -- if you like over-produced "adult pop" with no interest in authenticity or music, go for it...
Published 2 months ago by B. Keith

‹ Previous | 1 2 329 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars the best celine album, March 29 2004
This review is from: Lets Talk About Love (Audio CD)
this is the best celine album, why oh why? the reason is simple. she performs so wonderfully perfect.
listen and buy it, you heart will keep going on.

4.0 out of 5 stars Typical Dion, March 27 2004
NorthofCB (Bells, TN United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lets Talk About Love (Audio CD)
When I say this album is typical of Mrs. Dion I mean that as a compliment, for the most part. But, as always, music takes a distant second to her voice and the album suffers. Annoying songs like "Tell Him" plague an otherwise great piece. For the most part, the latter half of the album is far more enjoyable with great songs such as "To Love You More" "My Heart Will Go On" and the title track "Let's Talk About Love." As always, a great one for Dion fans only.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this!, Jan. 22 2004
This review is from: Lets Talk About Love (Audio CD)
I have five word to tell you people: "Treat Her Like a Lady."

5.0 out of 5 stars One of Celine's Best works!, Dec 9 2003
This review is from: Lets Talk About Love (Audio CD)
This album will remain a clasic example of Celine Dion's timelessness and brilliance as an artist. From riviting rock-based jams lie "Treat Her Like A Lady", to the whimsical charm of "I Hate You Then I Love You" with Pavarotti, and the tear-jerking "My HEart Will Go On", I don't think I can ever tire of listening to this gem!

4.0 out of 5 stars Let's Talk About Celine, Dec 7 2003
This review is from: Lets Talk About Love (Audio CD)
My Heart Will Go On- need I say more? This CD is amazing like you'd expect a Celine CD to be. Some of the songs are a bit weak but the majority of them are wonderful. My favorite Celine song ever is included on this disc, To Love You More. Oh my God. If you haven't heard this one, you've got to pick up this disc or the single. It is also available on All The Way: A Decade Of Song but it isn't as good because it is edited. Celine's vocals are out of this world on there. Then again, her vocals are out of this world on most of her songs- but especially on To Love You More. Another favorite of mine is Immortality, her collaboration with the legendary Bee Gees. It is so beautiful. After repeated listenings, Miles To Go (Before I Sleep)eventually became one of my faves. It took me five years to start liking the hit duet with Babs(whom I don't get at all) Tell Him. And I still only like the last minute of it. Why don't I get Barbara Streisand? Well, for one thing, if Celine had've been around back when she started she wouldn't have had a prayer of being successful. Her singing erks me, she can't act- and the fact that she is one of those dreadful liberal Hollywood elites doesn't help. The Reason starts the CD on a bad note. Don't like it at all. There is the R&B/semi hip-hop laden track Treat Her Like A Lady, which I really liked at first but has now began to sound silly. Come on, Celine isn't a R&B singer and if she were chances are I wouldn't like her. Us is an extremely powerful song that escaped my ear forever and then I finally began to listen to it. It's great. There are some other okay songs but those are the standouts. Like I said at the top, this CD has My Heart Will Go On, one of the best songs ever recorded. Buy this CD, not the Titanic soundtrack! If you're a Celine fan you know you ought to have this CD, so buy it now... And if you aren't yet a Celine fan- where have you been? Come on- best singer in the world isn't enough to convince ya? Let's Talk About Love is a must have!

4.0 out of 5 stars Riding high, Nov. 27 2003
This review is from: Lets Talk About Love (Audio CD)
I have the Canadian version of this CD, which includes the song Amar Haciendo El Amor, instead of To Love You More. This was a big CD for Celine, due mostly in part to the success of the song My Heart Will Go On. The album teams her up with a lot of different producers, and guest stars. The album is made up mostly of ballads, good thing since the uptempos here are hardly worth mentioning. What is the point of Treat Her Like A Lady? Celine's own version of jamaican rap? It's horrible, I mean you have to give her credit for trying something new but sorry that just did not work! Ballads have always been her forte, and there's plenty of great ones here like Where Is The Love, Us, Love Is On The Way, The Reason, Miles To Go Before I Sleep, Immortality, Tell Him (with Barbra Streisand) and the title track. Why she covered the bland When I Need You is another mystery to be seen. Overall, not her best work but there's some great stuff here, in between the filler tracks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nearly flawless, Nov. 3 2003
Tala Reynolds "Lloyd Reynolds" (Jacksonville, Florida United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lets Talk About Love (Audio CD)
This album is nearly flawless, with the only song I didn't enjoy being "Miles To Go (Before I Sleep)". Every song is a piece of art. The album is a follow-up triump to 'Falling Into You'. Céline did a spectacular job with this album.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lets talk Celine.., Oct. 28 2003
RICO (SAN DIEGO CA.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lets Talk About Love (Audio CD)
Nothing else can be said, I love this whole album. Celine gives her best here.. Get it along with Falling into to you. But her two recent efforts just dint get me like I thought. Go Celine, enough said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars more ballads, Oct. 5 2003
Natacha P (Bay Area, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lets Talk About Love (Audio CD)
aaah, this record. am i lying when i say that i feel the only reason why many people bought this record was solely for the titanic track??? i did not buy the cd for this reason though. i bought it because i am a celine fan and i was interested more in the other music that i would find on the record instead of the very much played out "my heart will go on." in fact my favorites do not include that song at all. i love the duo she has in there with luciano pavarotti, "i love you then i hate you"... he has a powerful voice, and of course so does celine, so it all goes great together. my favorites include; "just a little bit of love", "to love you more" and "miles to go [before i sleep]"...
"let's talk about love" is also a sweet song and i feel, a song typical to celine to sing...
if you like ballads, this promises them all the way :)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this cd, Aug. 6 2003
"mizfrizl" (Virginia, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lets Talk About Love (Audio CD)
I borrowed this CD from a friend and now am very reluctant to give it back. It is one of my favorites, mostly because there's a little bit of different stlyes of music. Dion tends to yell - oversing - but I can handle the melodrama and even enjoy it on some days. Here is my opinion of each song, however subjective:
1. "The Reason" I like this song. It has interesting lyrics that I can agree with and the music is lovely.
2. "Immortality" I don't get this song. Frankly it's boring and a little stupid.
3. "Treat her like a lady" This is one of my favorite songs. I love it. I like the style, I can relate to the lyrics, and partly I like it because it's so different from the other songs.
4. "Why oh why" I like this song. I like the words and the music, and it's a fun challenge to accurately sing along with.
5. "Love is on the way" I love this song. The oversinging is strong in this one, but the lyrics go with the music.
6. "Tell him" I hate this song!! This song is totally cheesy and dorky, both the words and the music. Terrible.
7. "Where is the love" This song is dull and a little cheesy.
8. "When I need you" This song has its cheesy parts, but I like the music.
9. "Miles to go (Before I sleep)" This song is pretty boring and I usually skip it.
10. "Us" Another boring song.
11. "Just a little bit of love" I like this song with its perky beat and optimistic veiws.
12. "My heart will go on" This song is just a little overdone and a little overemotional, but like the words.
13. "I hate you then I love you" Everything about this song is dumb. That said, it's well done and it's one of my favorites.
14. "To love you more" This is my favorite song. The music is gorgeous and the lyrics are romantic.
15. "Let's talk about love" This song may be a little silly, especially with the child choir right in the middle of it, but I like it anyway. I like the description of love as "The king of all who live, the queen of all good hearts; it's the ace you may keep up your sleeve till the game is all but lost...as gentle as a falling leaf on any autumn lawn." At least I think that's what it said.

‹ Previous | 1 2 329 | Next ›

Lets Talk About Love
Lets Talk About Love by Celine Dion (Audio CD - 1997)