march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Audio CD|Change

on April 19, 2016
FAST DELIVERY GREAT QUALITY GOOD PRICE
Absolutely amazing! I remember in 1986 my bud and I actually dressed like these guys, up in Winnemucca Nevada, we walked around for probably a week like that and we got quite the attention! Some not really good attention as well, oh well, so much for small towns! If you really liked the movie, and the music that made it, you WILL LOVE this album!
on March 9, 2016
Love it , was here on time.
on November 28, 2015
I have 4 Blues Brothers CD's this one and the others are all really good, I love them !!!!!!
on August 27, 2015
Amazing soundtrack
on June 25, 2015
Good cd.
on May 25, 2015
If you have seen the movie, you know the songs ... you want the songs ... and here, you have the songs. Almost.

Almost.

Okay, leaving off "stand by your man" is probably an act of mercy, but ... not having the "mall chase music" is an inexcusable oversight. I'm in a generous mood, so I'll only knock off one star but still ...
on December 26, 2014
Love it thanks
on September 9, 2014
Bought it as a Christmas present
on May 5, 2014
the blues brothers cd is excellent. I have been playing the drums to the music ever since the cd arrived. in fact there are four other teachers that are going to play with me a couple of tracks off the cd in front of 6oo students and 32 teachers in early June/14. thank you very much for sending me a fantastic cd of the Blues Brothers.

BRUCE HOWE