4.0 out of 5 stars Have Yourself a Neurotic Little Christmas
While it will never take the place of traditional seasonal favorites, TWISTED CHRISTMAS will at least give you a bit of relief when you feel hard-pressed by your excessively jolly bretheren. For at its best, this is one wickedly funny CD!
Published on Dec 17 2003 by Gary F. Taylor

3.0 out of 5 stars Buying Memories Isn't Always the Way to Go
I ordered this CD because I remembered hearing some of the songs on the radio years ago. And sure enough, the ones I heard before like "The Restroom Door Said Gentlemen" were still as funny as I remembered, but most of the songs are mediocre at best. It is also a very short CD.
Published 8 months ago by Anthony D. Baranyi

4.0 out of 5 stars Have Yourself a Neurotic Little Christmas, Dec 17 2003
Gary F. Taylor "GFT" (Biloxi, MS USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Twisted Christmas (Audio CD)
For the most part, the songs here are take-offs and parodies of traditional Christmas favorites, and when TWISTED CHRISTMAS scores, it hits a bulls eye. "The Twelve Pains of Christmas" walk us through such seasonal horrors as screaming children and those infernal Christmas lights ("one of 'em goes out, they ALL go out!"); "We Wish You Weren't Living With Us" chronicles the terrors of guests who NEVER seem to leave; and "The Restroom Door Said Gentleman" offers the tale of a shopper who becomes the victim of a really nasty practical joke. It's all very funny stuff.
The two best selections, however, are original ones. "The Chimney Song" is a truly hilarious little jingle sung by a lisping tyke who can't quite figure out what's been stuck up in the chimney for so long--and "I'm Dressing Up As Santa (When I Get Out On Parole)" is enough to take the wind out any reveler's sails the next time they see a guy in costume on their street. These alone are worth the price of the CD.
True, there are some mis-fires along the way. "A Visit from St. Nicholson" (as in Jack) is a clever idea, but it doesn't quite come up to the standard of the rest. "O Come All Ye Grateful Dead-Heads" is not only dated, it's ho-hum at best, and "A Message from the King" (Elvis, of course) isn't so much bad-taste-funny as just bad taste. But all in all, this is a fun little recording and certainly the best Christmas comedy CD I've come across--and I recommend it for every one who has had it up to here with holiday cheer!
GFT, Amazon Reviewer

5.0 out of 5 stars Gotta Love It!, Dec 21 2003
This review is from: Twisted Christmas (Audio CD)
I can't stand Christmas music. Its so... cheerful and religous. most people don't see christmas as a religous holiday anymore. Its basically about giving gifts and Santa Claus. I love this cd because it makes fun of those annoying christmas carols. I have this cd and have shared it with my friends and they have all loved it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Buying Memories Isn't Always the Way to Go, Dec 23 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars This is ssooooooo funny!, July 30 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: Twisted Christmas (Audio CD)
the songs are pretty corny and the music's pretty rough, but the lines are hysterical! I play it every year as a tradition now when we go around looking at xmas lights.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, Dec 16 2002
By A Customer
This review is from: Twisted Christmas (Audio CD)
I was disappointed with the album. A couple of funny songs, but most were annoying or plain dumb!

Twisted Christmas
Twisted Christmas by Bob Rivers Comedy Corp (Audio CD - 2010)