5.0 out of 5 stars Been a while........but still the best CD in my collection, March 13 2000
This review is from: Outside the Frame (Audio CD)
I know that this CD has been out for quite a while, but I would still like to get my review in. I bought Mr. Brandt's first CD right after it came out. I thought it was really really good. In fact, I listened to it everyday while getting ready for work, my mother got sick of hearing it everyday. And then this CD came out. I think this CD is even better. In fact there are two songs on the CD that have become my all time favorites, "What's come over you" and "A little in love". I recently pulled this CD out of my CD case after not hearing it for a while. I was singing at the top of my voice, the people in the lanes next to me at traffic lights must have thought I was crazy. Paul Brandt not only sings wonderful, wonderful songs that actually sound like they are talking to someone but he has a terrific voice, which is something you don't get much in male singers.

5.0 out of 5 stars I thought this CD was horribly underrated!!!, Aug. 29 1999
This review is from: Outside the Frame (Audio CD)
This is a great CD in my opinion. I especially liked "A Little In Love," "I Believe You," "We Are The One," and my favorite on the CD was "Start Forever Over Again." I thought it was a good CD from start to finish. This was better than his first CD in terms of his songwriting. He was done a huge injustice when this CD didn't sell well in the United States. He is just as good as one of his Canadian counterparts, Terri Clark, and infinitely better then the inane Shania Twain. His third album will give him another chance to prove that he is much more than a one album wonder. By the way, I have it, and I suggest to all true country music fans, GET IT! You won't regret it.

5.0 out of 5 stars An Outstanding Second Album., Dec 23 1998
This review is from: Outside the Frame (Audio CD)
Paul Brandt's rich baritone continues to dazzle on this, his latest CD. While this collection of songs demonstrates a wider range of style than his first effort, the songwriting and singing are first-rate, nonetheless. Listen to "Start Forever Over Again" and "One" - two of the best tracks. Brandt's voice is showcased perfectly by his superb backup musicians. The production values and recording quality are stupendous. Brandt is, in my opinion, one of the most talented artists currently working in "The New Nashville." Get this one - you'll find yourself hitting the 'repeat' button on your CD player often.

4.0 out of 5 stars This album is music for the heart., Sept. 12 1998
This review is from: Outside the Frame (Audio CD)
I am a devout Paul Brandt fan, and enjoy the sound of his music very much. His remarkable voice range contributes to some of the richest music I have ever listened to. Perhaps one of the best qualities of his music is the ease with which he switches from slow, sweet/bittersweet ballads like Outside the frame, to the fast paced, upbeat style of Yeah! This CD is one of my favorites. I still, however, prefer his first CD Calm before the storm. It is a much truer indication of his vast talent. (the fact that I do is on it has nothing to do with this, honest). Overall, still an incredable CD.

5.0 out of 5 stars DO I LOVE THIS C.D. ?----YEAH!!!, Jan. 1 1999
This review is from: Outside the Frame (Audio CD)
Paul Brandt made me fall in love with him with his first album but outside the frame made me melt in his arms. I love his outstanding deep voice evident in "YEAH" (it gives me goosebumps) and he is by far the best and hottest country singer today. Not only does he write great songs but the way he sings them truly touches your heart. Paul has helped me throught some rough times and his music is an inspiration. The first time I heard the title track I cried because it described my life at that time perfectly. Never stop singing Paul and I can't wait to buy the new C.D.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it very much, Aug. 18 1998
This review is from: Outside the Frame (Audio CD)
Hey man keep it up? not many people can sing like you. I love your songs all of them I can't stop listening to them because they are fantastic.even though I don't have your CD's I can still listen to you sing on the net. and believe me I do every chance I get. Keep up the cool work Paul you'll go a long way in the music business.
Your Number 1 fan Barbara Wright age 16

5.0 out of 5 stars Does this CD soar?--YEAH!!!!, June 27 1999
This review is from: Outside the Frame (Audio CD)
This CD really does have something for everyone. I love "Yeah!" and "We Are The One", which are pretty much polar opposites, the former being a sexy, fast-paced, upbeat kind of tune; and the latter being an incredibly beautiful ballad which he wrote for his wife. I would suggest this album to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars This CD is awesome!, June 3 1998
This review is from: Outside the Frame (Audio CD)
I absolutely *love* this CD! It's just the right mix of upbeat songs and slow ballads. The title track is by far my favorite of any of Paul's songs. It's truly wonderful. I just wish I could write songs like that. Paul is an excellent songwriter. I would recommend this CD to anyone who likes to listen to good music!

5.0 out of 5 stars Heart warming!, March 22 1999
This review is from: Outside the Frame (Audio CD)
When I bought this CD, I couldn't wait to try it out. It is one of the most heart-felt CD's that I have heard in a long time. These recordings, especially "Outside the Frame", and "Start Forever over Again" were really outstanding. I can't wait to hear more of his songs and his voice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Still loving your CD's, Feb. 18 1999
This review is from: Outside the Frame (Audio CD)
Hey Paul Guess what I finialy got one of your CD's and I listen to it all the time. I Wish you and Liz the best anniversary ever. congradulations to the both of you.
Your number 1 fan Barbara Wright age 16

Outside the Frame
Outside the Frame by Paul Brandt (Audio CD - 1997)