biss boutiques-francophones Learn more vd2016beauty Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Audio CDChange
Price:$178.34+ $3.49 shipping

on December 4, 2003
Although this CD has the same title and artwork as my Vinyl LP does, it actually has little else in common. I've still got my old LP and 8-track of this album (though both are now VERY tired), and it would seem as though RCA conveniently "left out" three songs! What's going on? The original LP release in 1980 contained the following songs in this order:
1. Smoky Mountain Rain
8. Let's Take The Long Way Around The World
9. Let My Love Be Your Pillow
10 Please Don't Tell Me How The Story Ends
11 Back On My Mind Again
12. What A Difference You've Made In My Life.
Now, until RCA corrects this deliberate mistake, I'll hang on to my original record thanks.
on July 9, 1999
From the wonderful "Pure Love" to the then-brand new "Smoky Mountain Rain", this is Ronnie Milsap at the beginning of his outrageous, chart-topping career. For those that loved Ronnie when he churned out good, old-fashioned country, this is for you. Aside from the fact that a few of the songs are pure depressors, it nonetheless satisfies the hard-core country listener and it is definitely a must-have.
on June 11, 2000
A great CD containing nine of Ronnie's best. A listener will most likely be disappointed in the poor mastering of these hits. The majority of the songs sounded "muted" and "hollow" no matter what CD player was used. However, it's still Ronnie, so it's not a complete waste of money!
on November 3, 2010
We're enjoying our Ronnie Milsap Greatest Hits, as we felt we would. If you're a fan, even if you're not, you will be more than pleased.........he's a fantastic artist!! Also, we find that dealing with Amazon is speedy and economical, feel secure in ordering from them.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse