4.0 out of 5 stars Pure Classics
Published on July 9 1999

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT THE ORIGINAL...
Although this CD has the same title and artwork as my Vinyl LP does, it actually has little else in common. I've still got my old LP and 8-track of this album (though both are now VERY tired), and it would seem as though RCA conveniently "left out" three songs! What's going on? The original LP release in 1980 contained the following songs in this order:
1. Smoky...

8. Let's Take The Long Way Around The World
9. Let My Love Be Your Pillow
10 Please Don't Tell Me How The Story Ends
11 Back On My Mind Again
12. What A Difference You've Made In My Life.
Now, until RCA corrects this deliberate mistake, I'll hang on to my original record thanks.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pure Classics, July 9 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
From the wonderful "Pure Love" to the then-brand new "Smoky Mountain Rain", this is Ronnie Milsap at the beginning of his outrageous, chart-topping career. For those that loved Ronnie when he churned out good, old-fashioned country, this is for you. Aside from the fact that a few of the songs are pure depressors, it nonetheless satisfies the hard-core country listener and it is definitely a must-have.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ronnie Milsap - Greatest Hits, June 11 2000
L. V. Hamilton (Wellington, Florida (USA)) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
A great CD containing nine of Ronnie's best. A listener will most likely be disappointed in the poor mastering of these hits. The majority of the songs sounded "muted" and "hollow" no matter what CD player was used. However, it's still Ronnie, so it's not a complete waste of money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful CD, Nov. 3 2010
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
We're enjoying our Ronnie Milsap Greatest Hits, as we felt we would. If you're a fan, even if you're not, you will be more than pleased.........he's a fantastic artist!! Also, we find that dealing with Amazon is speedy and economical, feel secure in ordering from them.

Greatest Hits
Greatest Hits by Ronnie Milsap (Audio CD - 1989)