summer boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyout Pets All-New Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Registry

Format: Audio CD|Change

on April 23, 2004
My usual complaint about "best of" collections is that they seem to miss some hits, or miss songs popular with the fans of a particular artist. This collection of Gary Puckett and the Union Gap is no exception.
This group was present in AM top 40 a fair amount in the 60s. Their five biggest hits are all represented, and the sound quality is fair. However, I would have exchanged some of the lesser songs on this collection for some of the other songs in the numerous other Gary Puckett collections. For example, Gary Puckett did a pretty good covers of "By the Time I Get to Phoenix," and "Kentucky Woman."
As long as you get Gary Puckett and the Union Gap's five big hits, "Woman, Woman," "Young Girl," "Lady Willpower," "Over You," and "This Girl Is a Woman Now," then that collection covers most of the groups most popular and famous songs. However, they did well on other songs, and I think this collection could have rounded out the famous five with better choices. I personally would look at some of the other greatest or best of collections to see what other songs you would like to round out the collection you purchase.
on December 13, 2003
This is everything you could hope for from Gary Puckett and the Union Gap. Great collection, wonderful sound quality, and everyone of their best songs. Can't go wrong.
on January 3, 2014
Was a Christmas gift for my mother, she has played it so many times I am afraid will have to order her another one soon. Was very pleased.
on March 24, 2014
Oh my really brings back the memories. My first with my husband they were playing some of these songs. Wonderful
on April 20, 2016