5.0 out of 5 stars Roger's Amazing Take on Traditional Christmas Songs, Oct. 21 2006
S.W (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Christmas Song, The (Audio CD)
This CD is a definite must for anyone who loves Christmas. Unlike Roger's previous CD (A Time for Peace) which has original Christmas songs, this one contains the familar tradtional Christmas carols everyone knows. Roger's rich, velvety voice is one of the best in the business, and my family's gone through several tapes and CDs of this album because we keep wearig them out!! Highlights on the album include:

The Christmas Song

Ding! Dong! Merrily on High

The First Noel

White Christmas

The Little Drummer Boy

God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas

All the songs, however, are amazing and stand alone. This CD is a great companion to Roger's other holiday CD "A Time for Peace" (which is also outstanding). I'd reccommend you get both to really get yourself in the holiday spirit :) They're prefect listening for Christmas decorating and cold winter nights.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!!, Jan. 16 2014
This review is from: Christmas Song, The (Audio CD)
This is a must have CD for your collection of Christmas songs. I had forgotten how great Roger Whittaker as a singer was. I will have to buy more of his albums. Thanks. Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great products!, April 12 2013
This review is from: Christmas Song, The (Audio CD)
Bought this microplane for a friend,have had mine for years and love it!
And I love Roger Whittaker's voice,so this is a keeper!

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Memories, Jan. 5 2012
This review is from: Christmas Song, The (Audio CD)
I bought this CD for my mother. Growing up, she had this on vinyl and since both the record and the player are history, she hasn't played Roger Whittaker at Christmas time anymore. When she opened the CD on Christmas Day, she cried and immediately put it in the player, and memories from childhood came flooding back.

The CD arrived ahead of schedule, in plenty of time for Christmas, perfect condition, no bumps or chips taken out of the case in the way. Loved it. Never had a problem with Amazon, certainly not starting now!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Roger Whittaker - comfort music, Jan. 19 2011
This review is from: Christmas Song, The (Audio CD)
Every year on December 1st we get out our Christmas items. Christmas music plays a very big part of our celebrations and we had an old tape of Roger Whittaker Christmas songs. Wanting to find a CD with the same songs I thought to check Amazon.ca. I was pleasantly surprised that there was such a CD with most of those same songs, so I ordered it. The CD was delivered quickly and in perfect condition, in the time specified during my order. I will use Amazon.ca again.

ARRAY(0xa5c5df84)

Christmas Song, The
Christmas Song, The by Roger Whittaker (Audio CD - 1995)