5.0 out of 5 stars Just as described
I used to watch this movie as a child, and my family still brings it up every Christmas. Now we can watch it once again next year at Christmas time!

Description of the item was accurate; the case was slightly damaged, as seller had mentioned when it was posted for sel,l and it arrived on time.

Thanks!
Published 2 months ago by Kimberley

1.0 out of 5 stars Frustrated
This DVD does not play in North America. The Ad was not clear in this matter and I have returned the product. A waste of everybody's time.
Published 6 months ago by Angelo Bertoia

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as described, May 12 2014

Thanks!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great children's movie !, March 20 2014
This review is from: The Snowman [Import anglais] (DVD)
Great children's movie but I was surprised it was not adapted to automatically play on North American DVD player since I purchased through amazon.ca

4.0 out of 5 stars The Snowman, Jan. 27 2014
This review is from: The Snowman [Import anglais] (DVD)
I really love this movie....but I thought I was buying a DVD that my family could watch on the TV using our DVD player...it wouldnt work. I could only watch it on my small laptop....so it came very quickly and everthing, just a little disappointed that it would not work on my dvd player.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this, Jan. 25 2014
This review is from: The Snowman (DVD)
Bought for my grandchildren who live in CA I loved this when seen in my own country so I'm sure they will love it also.

1.0 out of 5 stars Frustrated, Jan. 10 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb animation, Dec 2 2013
Andre - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Snowman (DVD)
One of the best holiday season animation, must be watched by all. Good in any language since there is no talking

5.0 out of 5 stars Superbe animation, Aug. 18 2013
Paul-andre Chateauneuf (canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Snowman (DVD)
A must. un délice pour les yeux. Un film pour les enfants et les adultes. Un classique de Noel à acquérir

5.0 out of 5 stars Snow days gone by, Feb. 13 2013
This review is from: Snowman, the (VHS Tape)
This is a Christmas special must view once a year, (at least) for me. Enchanting, inspiring, amazing short film, animated. It makes me wish I was a child again, and always brings a tear to my eye...

5.0 out of 5 stars The Snowman, Dec 31 2012
This review is from: The Snowman (DVD)
I love this movie and have bought it for several people. It is especially nice to see my autistic grandson enjoy it. He has watched it many times. I recommend it to anyone with small children. The music fits the movie beautifully and no words are needed.
Veronica Douglas

5.0 out of 5 stars A winter classic children's animation, Feb. 9 2012
This review is from: The Snowman (DVD)
"The Snowman" is a classic animation for children through to adults. The story is magical and sure to spark a child's imagination. The soundtrack is beautiful, and everyone will like it. We watched it many times on TV when our children were young; now in their late twenties we will enjoy it again. Just had to have it on our bookshelf!

Snowman, the
Snowman, the by Jimmy T. Murakami (VHS Tape - 2004)
Used & New from: CDN$ 19.99