5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoy ^The real thing!^.
Published on July 3 2001 by ellelittle@bushinternet.com

3.0 out of 5 stars What variety!
Published on Aug. 25 2000 by Brian

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoy ^The real thing!^., July 3 2001
This review is from: Coco's Temaeva (Audio CD)
Coco Temaeva^s Royal Folklore Troupe of Tahiti is one of the most famous Tahitian Tamure groups in The Society Islands. This is a fantastic c.d. The content is as beautiful as the c.d. cover. It covers such a varied range of drum dances, songs and choral verses. The sound quality is so good, you could almost be there. Enjoy and appreciate the full 51 minutes of true authentic tamure music. I carn^t recommend this c.d. highly enough to anyone who realy loves Tahiti.

3.0 out of 5 stars What variety!, Aug. 25 2000
Brian (Orlando, FL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Coco's Temaeva (Audio CD)
I've been to Tahiti. I've listened to dozens of CDs since returning. This one has probably the widest variety of the well-recorded CDs, which may please you or not. The drumming is excellent. The singing varies from excellent to a bit too 'historical' for my tastes. There is even a cut (#19) which sounds like Incan panflute. I like some pieces a lot, others I skip over when playing the CD.

Coco's Temaeva
Coco's Temaeva by Coco Temaeva (Audio CD - 1994)
Click for more info