5.0 out of 5 stars This Is The Album!!!**
first let me say that this album Tamia was the best album she ever recorded becux it has alot of life to it than her previous albums and plus her first album is the bomb!! like imaganation and so into you, loving u still is a 5plus of its haunting ballad, but Tamia is still the bomb in R&B---scooby
Published on March 1 2004 by brian s. hines

3.0 out of 5 stars cd doesn't really capture her true ability
she has a wonderful voice, nice tone, diction and clarity. the production and arrangement of some of the songs is off. vocally, "never gonna let you go" "show me love" and "this time its love", are bright spots, but some other aspect of each of these songs is lacking. really looking forward to her new cd. hope she is singing on par with...
Published on Jan. 31 2000

4.0 out of 5 stars very emotional, April 10 2004
This review is from: Tamia (Audio CD)
i love this album,tamia is a beautiful singer,she got voice&she's used it for true music,her voice will blow you away,she know what is the best to do with....
best song: into you
never gonna let you go
careless whisper

5.0 out of 5 stars This Is The Album!!!**, March 1 2004
brian s. hines (Toronto, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars If you need a CD that puts you asleep...., Jan. 10 2004
This review is from: Tamia (Audio CD)
...then maybe try this one. It's good steady soul produced by Quincy Jones but basically pretty boring and unspectacular. Nothing new has been tried and covering "You put a spell..." by Mica Paris doesn't really give any surprise either

5.0 out of 5 stars You Put A Move On My Heart....and that's It..., Jan. 5 2004
This review is from: Tamia (Audio CD)
After hearing the Tamia single Officially Missing You and hearing her song remixed, I had to dust off my old copy of this album. Everyone knows Tamia has an AMAZING voice. And on this album (unlike her second cd) the material matches the caliber of her voice. These songs are,for lack of a better word, BEAUTIFUL. She belts out the notes and lyrics with pure emotion and sounds like some of the classic singers from the 70's and 80's. There are no stupid 'hip hop' songs that waste her voice. Just beautiful ballads and midtempos. Granted there aren't any 'grooves' on the album but her strength would be in the ballads anyways so that doesn't even matter. One listen to You Put A Move On My Heart will convince you about this album but the other great songs are Never Gonna Let You Go, Loving You Still, Who Do You Tell, So Into You, and Show Me Love. If you are a fan of good modern R&B (not TG4) then this album is definitely a must have. 5 Stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars The best songs are..........................., Nov. 28 2003
- loving you still

5.0 out of 5 stars Tamia IS HOT, Nov. 27 2003
Erick M. Smithwick (Greenville, NC United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tamia (Audio CD)
I was living in CT at the time when I heard Quincy Jones mention on BET that he was working with a new Canadian born prodigy named Tamia. When I heard her sing, I was like WOW! She is dynamic to be so new. She has a voice that is unique and angelic. Her ballads will knock your socks right off your feet. The unfortunate reality is that she isn't as popular as Beyonce. Tamia sings 1000000 times better than Beyounce. Keep going Tamia! Your music can stand alone without a doubt. Her passionate You Put A Move On MY Heart almost brings a tear to the eyes and melts the heart each time that I hear it. I can't wait until her next new CD comes out.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is my favourite cd!!!, Nov. 26 2003
This review is from: Tamia (Audio CD)
Its already been more then 3 yrs and I can still listen to this cd which is AMAZING!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars So Into this CD, Nov. 13 2003
Jay (Detroit, Michigan) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tamia (Audio CD)
Don't be fooled ya'll. Tamia is the real deal. She has one of the most beautiful voices in the R&B game. When I first heard this album, I thought it was hot, then I had to listen to it again, and I realized that this was a classic. She was hitting notes so perfectually. The CD's off the hook. Every R&B fan who appreciates good music like me, needs to cop this CD, easily one of the best CD's of the 90's.

5.0 out of 5 stars This Cd is hot to death!!, Sept. 21 2003
Tommi (Hartford, CT) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tamia (Audio CD)
This Cd is off the hook. My favorite song is Never Gonna Let you go. I listen to that song every night before I go to bed. The whole cd is great but that is my FAVORITE song. Listen to it sometimes or just listen to the sample. You will like it alot if you one of those types that like slow music.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm So Into You, Sept. 3 2003
This review is from: Tamia (Audio CD)
Tamia is a perfect example of the importance of marketing and promotions. While Tamia is a great singer, you can't stop wondering why isn't she top of the charts. Well, it doesn't bother me because I enjoy listening to her no matter what. You Put a Move on my Heart is an all-time classic!

Tamia
Tamia by Tamia (Audio CD - 1998)