5.0 out of 5 stars A family Christmas tradition
A friend bought us the "Alabama Christmas" LP back in the mid 1980s, and although we don't listen to country music that much it quickly became a family favorite. Now we have it on CD. Our kids were raised with this music and we associate it with many beautiful "Christmas Memories." This soulful CD truly captures the spirit of the season.
Published on Jan. 16 2012 by Bruce

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Christmas Country!!
All my favorite Alabama Christmas songs. A great addition to the seasonal library! Easy to listen to and not the standard old carols.
Published 21 months ago by Jackie G.

5.0 out of 5 stars A family Christmas tradition, Jan. 16 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, Jan. 8 2014
Ce commentaire est de: V1 Christmas (Audio CD)
I received my order as promised. My daughters where thrilled with their gift this cd has great Xmas memories and will continue to be a christmas tradition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, Jan. 5 2014
Ce commentaire est de: V1 Christmas (Audio CD)
Love this cd! I grew up listening to it on cassette. I am so happy to have my own on cd now. It has so many great songs that I love.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, April 7 2013
Ce commentaire est de: V1 Christmas (Audio CD)
I had looked for this CD a long time and finally found it here, it is my favorite Christmas CD. Oh and PS you had a great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Christmas album ever!!, Jan. 25 2013
Ce commentaire est de: V1 Christmas (Audio CD)
Best Christmas album off all time. Takes me back to when I was a child; that must be why I love it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Christmas Country!!, July 2 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Holiday Songs, Jan. 16 2012
Ce commentaire est de: V1 Christmas (Audio CD)
I bought this album for my husband. I don't normally buy cds, but the song he wanted (Thistlehair the Christmas Bear) wasn't on itunes, so I found the album here. Love the cd! They aren`t the usual 10 or so Christmas songs you hear, which is nice. Thistlehair and Christmas in Dixie are probably my two favorites, but the whole album is worth listening to.

5.0 out of 5 stars True meaning of Christmas, Dec 28 2009
Ce commentaire est de: V1 Christmas (Audio CD)
This cd is amazing. It's full of songs about the true meaning of Christmas, and Christmas in the country. Everyone should listen to the song Thistlehair the Christmas Bear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas as a child, Dec 9 2003
Lisa (Newport News, VA) - See all my reviews
Ce commentaire est de: V1 Christmas (Audio CD)
I am not that old but when I hear this cd I think of my Christmas' as a kid. We would listen to this album on Christmas Eve and sit and look at the tree in the candle light. I cant wait to pass this tradition on. I wasn't in the Christmas mood til I heard this cd. I bought one for me and my parents they no longer have their record player and I know they are going to be thrilled to see it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best EVER Christmas CD, Nov. 21 2003
By A Customer
Ce commentaire est de: V1 Christmas (Audio CD)
This cd is the absolute perfect cd to curl up on the couch with toasty blanket and a glass of wine or cup of hot chocolate and watch it snow. Spent some Christmas's in the south and it brings back beautiful memories of those times but living in Michigan now, the music still works to really put you in the holiday spirit.

ARRAY(0xbff8a120)

V1 Christmas
V1 Christmas by Alabama (Audio CD - 2000)