5.0 out of 5 stars Honeymoon Suite. The Singles, Oct. 17 2012
Fred N. Vogelgesang (Saskatoon, SK Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Singles (Audio CD)
I always wanted this CD but for some reason I never got around to purchasing it until now. I had this album in the old cassette form. This CD has all their best songs and I love it. To me this is one of the greatest Canadian Bands ever. It is great music to listen to when I am driving in my car on my commute to work.
Regards,
Fred V

5.0 out of 5 stars This group is very under-rated, Sept. 4 1999
This review is from: The Singles (Audio CD)
I have been a big fan of honeymoon suite for a long time. I play in a rock band myself, and I try to persuade the guys to do their stuff. Usually all I have to do is play a cut for them and they are hooked. I have been awaiting a greatest hits cd from these guys for a very long time. I think tonight I will go out and look for it and buy it. They Rock!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars HoneyMoon Suite Still Rocks., June 5 1999
This review is from: The Singles (Audio CD)
I've been a huge fan of this band for years.It is a band that you can just listen to over and over again without getting sick of it.Their singles album was a master piece with the song"still lovin you" taking the cake.Great guys,great sound,great music.Hope to hear more from them soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars 80's Canadian Rock at it's Best, March 8 1999
This review is from: The Singles (Audio CD)
These songs are all catchy and will have you singing along in no time. The guitar work is great with a lot of flashy stuff. There also are rock ballads that are fantastic like Lethal Weapon (from the movie). Basically you will crank it up for every song. The 80's wouldn't be complete without them, and this is a great testament to their popularity in Canada. Try it out, you won't be disappointed.

The Singles
The Singles by Honeymoon Suite (Audio CD - 1989)