biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Audio CDChange

on March 8, 1999
These songs are all catchy and will have you singing along in no time. The guitar work is great with a lot of flashy stuff. There also are rock ballads that are fantastic like Lethal Weapon (from the movie). Basically you will crank it up for every song. The 80's wouldn't be complete without them, and this is a great testament to their popularity in Canada. Try it out, you won't be disappointed.
on September 4, 1999
I have been a big fan of honeymoon suite for a long time. I play in a rock band myself, and I try to persuade the guys to do their stuff. Usually all I have to do is play a cut for them and they are hooked. I have been awaiting a greatest hits cd from these guys for a very long time. I think tonight I will go out and look for it and buy it. They Rock!!!
on October 17, 2012
I always wanted this CD but for some reason I never got around to purchasing it until now. I had this album in the old cassette form. This CD has all their best songs and I love it. To me this is one of the greatest Canadian Bands ever. It is great music to listen to when I am driving in my car on my commute to work.
Regards,
Fred V
on June 5, 1999
I've been a huge fan of this band for years.It is a band that you can just listen to over and over again without getting sick of it.Their singles album was a master piece with the song"still lovin you" taking the cake.Great guys,great sound,great music.Hope to hear more from them soon.
on June 15, 2015