5.0 out of 5 stars The best rock band you've never heard- bar none., July 13 2004
John (Flint, MI USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kings of the Sun (Audio CD)
Anyone who fondly remembers rock radio, needs to hear the Kings. I have never played any of their three records for a friend who didn't become an instant convert. This album is a great intro to the band- Full Frontal Attack is even better, more aggressive and the third, Resurrection, is one of the best hard rock albums (and hardest to find) I've ever heard. If anyone ever finds out what happened to the core of the band, Cliff and Jeff Hoad, please post it in a review.

5.0 out of 5 stars kings of the sun, Dec 25 2003
This review is from: Kings of the Sun (Audio CD)
Im a true blue ozzy kingers fan.have 3 cd`s of theres.the self titled and full frontal attack albums both rock.there 3rd album,Resurection rocks to an even higher level.highly recomended to any fan.released 1994. any info of a video would be appreciated.

5.0 out of 5 stars Still playing it after owning it for 15 years!, May 2 2003
This review is from: Kings of the Sun (Audio CD)
From this album, I bought the record in 1988 when it came out. From the 2nd album 'Full Frontal Attack' I bought the CD when it came out in 1990. I bought this album again when it came out on CD in 1993.
At that time I put both album's back to back on a tape to be able to listen to it in my car. I challenge you not to hit the pedal to the metal when 'Serpentine' starts blasting through your speakers.
I have lot's of CDs! This one is a treasure! Just read the reviews: Straight 5's. Not a lot of people have heard of these guys, but those who have trully appreciate what they bring.
I just found out in the reviews they seem have a 3rd CD. I guess I will spend the rest of the night looking for it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure Rock, March 14 2002
Surfgreen (Minneapolis, MN United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kings of the Sun (Audio CD)
One of the best real rock bands and the best opening band I've ever seen. They opened for Bruce Dickinson on his Tattooed Millionaire tour... The lead singer did a bull-whip dance number on the dance floor during "Black Leather". Never seen anything like that before or since.
Ultimately, their follow-up to this album, Full Frontal Attack, is a better, more focused effort. But hey, this is a wheel-barrow of rockin' fun too. All Rock Drummers love these guys. Definetly worthy of your ears.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kings of the Sun [IMPORT], Feb. 24 2002
rev sandy taylor (Victoia,BC, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kings of the Sun (Audio CD)
easily one of the BEST rock bands of all time.bar none. a damn shame they are gone now.this cd is as good as anything AC/DC or anyone else from anywhere, anytime ever produced. top of my "Desert Island top10" if i was a castaway and could only pick 10 cd's, along with the best of Judas Priest and Led Zeppelin, AC/DC.

4.0 out of 5 stars THIS DISC KICKS!, Dec 31 1999
Andy Thorson (Madison, WI, USofA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kings of the Sun (Audio CD)
I played 'Serpentine" as part of my first live performance. This entire release is great! "Get On Up" is a stutterin' classic, and the entire disc rocks like they don't do no more!

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as it gets, June 16 1999
This review is from: Kings of the Sun (Audio CD)
This is one of my favourite hard rock albums ever. It's a shame the band doesen't exist enymore after only 3 albums. Other favourites of mine are Rush's first and Blackfoots Highway song,Live. These are real hard rock. Janne.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic drivin' rock from oz!, April 13 1999
This review is from: Kings of the Sun (Audio CD)
From the opening lines to 'Serpentine', you know your'e in for a wild ride. With a cocky swagger that is hard to match, these antipodean anti-heroes strut their collective stuff for all it's worth. Feel good music never felt so good as this. From the blues feel of serpentine, to the 'pop' of 'Bottom of my Heart' this album covers all bases in the hard rock genre. A true classic!!

ARRAY(0xb22b8fc0)

Kings of the Sun
Kings of the Sun by Kings of the Sun (Audio CD - 1996)