march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:$28.23+ $3.49 shipping

on September 29, 2015
brilliant,yet under rated debut.
on March 28, 2005
My older sister bought this CD originally as it had came out in late 1998 while I was still in high school. Tell Me Everything is dynamic as it was punchy and still is as it was back then. Him and his backup group have scored another hit on their hands called Eleanor under the moniker Low Millions. Their release is called Ex-Girlfriends. To my surprise, that is another puppy to pick up if you can find it in your music store 'cause that is the sophomore release for early 2005. It has the same meaning like this one but with a backup group and not his own.
Enjoy!
on March 23, 2004
Have been playing this CD on a regular basis since I bought it. "Amazing" from start to finish. Anxiously awaiting his sophmore effort.
on January 5, 2003
While the lyrics imply that he has taken on some of his fathers pain, it appears that he has all the emotions to be a great songwriter. You will find yourself searching for the words. His voice is nothing like his fathers, however it is soft and strong - very pleasant to listen to. I'd say Adam is on his way to much success.
on July 29, 2002
I admit that I am a huge fan of Adam's daddy, and that I discovered Adam via the Leonard Cohen home page. As a writer, to me the lyrics are everything, so I bought the CD at a place where I could preview the cuts and make certain I could understand the words. First play didn't impress. Though it is engineered beautifully, it was too pop for my taste. On later plays, the soul hidden beneath the rhythms grew on me. It's now one of my favorites for long drives. In one respect, he is far too much like his father. Adam, how long do we have to wait for CD #2?
on June 1, 2001
A promising debut, and I think it's about time he releases another album. One thing I don't understand though, is why some people bought this album just because they are fans of his father. This is not Leonard, this is Adam, and he does not try to copy his father in any way. He has his own style of singing and songwriting that is more than able to stand on its own merits. Every song on here is good, although I must admit I am not too keen on "Quarterback". I think it's a bit too angry and crude, but that aside, this album is certainly worth having. the 12 page booklet includes all lyrics.
on January 14, 2001
this album has so much heart and soul. you feel all of his pain, and all of his joy. he takes you from childhood to adulthood, with memories good and bad. i must say, why is he not on a grammy list? it is hard to believe it. after listening to adam, then seeing eminem get a nomiation, well need i say more. there is no comparison in talent. this is an album you can listen to over and over again, and get different emotions coming up everytime. i think everyone should own a copy. we all have madonna's emmaculate collection, now we all need adam cohen
on July 18, 2000
I am a big fan of Adam Cohen --or at least I thought I was. After a friend played the Mommyheads self-titled album, I bought it myself. I also went out and bought Coming Into Beauty and Bingham's hole and I even bought Labello by Adam's other project Adam Elk. They were good albums. They were pop with enough quirks to make it enjoyable, listenable and addictive. This doesn't have any of those quirks that made his previous work great. There are a couple bearable songs, so I'm not giving it one star. Mommyheads fans, be forewarned.