5.0 out of 5 stars The Greatest Game in all of Gaming History!!!!!
I can safely say, the Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time is the Greatest game in history. The first time I played this game, was seven years ago at a friend's house but I didn't get hooked, I decided to buy it, and I got hooked. Writing this review is blowing my mind, because I can't say how great this game is!!! Long ago when I was becoming more and more familiar with THE...
Published on Feb. 14 2005 by Derek

3.0 out of 5 stars Worn label
I did like the product except for the fact he said it was "like new" when I received the package and saw the label was a little worn.
Published 7 months ago by lane

4.0 out of 5 stars Another N64 Masterpiece, June 21 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Video Game)
I really like the puzzles, all the shields, equipment, and weapons. Dont forget the dungeons. This game might be one of the best RPG games out there. this game is AWESOME!!!...

3.0 out of 5 stars Worn label, Sept. 3 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars "Ocarina of Time" was a Waste of Time, Nov. 20 2002
DiscoPro_Joe (Chongqing, China) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Video Game)
Wow...after three years of having "The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time" game on my computer with a Nintendo 64 emulator, I finally got around to beating it. Even with the occasional help of walk-throughs in some places, this was the longest, most challenging, complex game I've ever played. It also was the most detailed, dramatic, and absorbing adventure, and looked great with the clear 1024 X 768 fullscreen resolution of a computer monitor.
But nonetheless, the original "Legend of Zelda," "The Adventure of Link," and "A Link to the Past" from NES and Super NES were still better.
All of the great drama, the awesome battle scenes, and realistic feel of "Ocarina of Time" could not make up for its excessive length, its overly-complicated mazes, and the sad ending as the big prize afterward. The fun factor was reduced, and at times, the game seemed to resemble work more than play. This was especially true during the second part of the adventure, as it dragged on and on. Often times I would quit playing for six months or more -- just to take a break. And finally when this gargantuan undertaking of a project was completed, Ganon was still alive, neither Link nor Zelda possessed the full Triforce, and they didn't get to fall in love as adults. What a complete waste of frustration and energy. This "Ocarina of Time" game should be renamed "The Waste of Time."
And the unfortunate thing is that it could've been the greatest game ever. If it had shorter, simpler mazes containing *more* fast-action fight scenes, if it had fewer required items to obtain in the overworld, and if the game featured an ending that was happy, fulfilling, and rewarding, my negative opinion of "Ocarina of Time" would be completely reversed.
But it is too late. My trust in the guys at Nintendo to release good "Legend of Zelda" games has been ruined. How can I be certain that I'm not setting myself up for another giant disappointment by embarking on another "Zelda" adventure?
In conclusion, my recommendation for everyone is to stick with the original three "Zelda" games. Beat them again every once in a while, and have fun doing it! Stay away from "Ocarina of Time." You will be saddened and let down.

ARRAY(0xa06b4c24)

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time by Nintendo of America (Nintendo 64)
Used & New from: CDN$ 38.99