Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage SmartSaver Kitchen Kindle Black Friday Deals Week in Music SGG Tools

Showing 1-1 of 1 reviews(1 star).Show all reviews
on February 18, 2003
Is every reviewer on here still living in 1986 or what? This soundtrack shouldn't even be for sale anymore. 17 years ago everyone and their mother sported hardcore mullets, wore sweat pants, and...were obsessed with the Transformers. I'm not putting down the Transformers, but pop culture had not a hint of sense throughout most of the 80s. I'd recommend listening to a few samples off this CD before doing anything crazy like buying it. Do you think I bought it? Oh no, the samples were enough to make me sick. But if they don't make you nauseous, I can guarantee you'll be laughing. In particular, listen to The Touch by Stan Bush. What was this guy thinking? I bet he's pretty ashamed of himself today if he's still alive. The song's also funny because Mark Wahlberg performed it in Boogie Nights as a mockery. At least Mark realized his music career was a joke. Do you want to wake up one day and realize your music collection is a joke too? Do yourself a favor and avoid this CD.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse