Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage giftguide Kitchen Kindle Black Friday Deals Week in Music SGG Countdown to Cyber Monday in Lawn & Garden

Format: Audio CDChange
Price:$46.95+ $3.49 shipping

on November 16, 2003
I'll start off by saying that I own all 7 cds in this series, and this one is the best by far. Anabolic Frolic really outdid himself with this one...easily one of my top 10 cds of all time (not exaggerating).
The first 8(!) songs are all just crazy good. "Break of Dawn", "Eurolove"...I'm not gonna name em all, but sheesh...too cool. They'd all be 9's and even a few 10's if I had to rate 'em.
I wont lie to you now, songs 9-12 are kind of a drop off point in my mind. All are just "average-slightly above average" songs. It seems all his cds do this toward the middle...makes me sad:(
Dont worry though because song 13, Demo's - Pleasure and Pain, kicks it back up a notch. 7.5 rated song I think.
And then...the finale. The next 2 songs: "Eyeopener" by Brisk and Trixxy and then Hyperactive's "Let Me Play" are just SO unbelievable. Eyeopener is, hands down, the best Happy Hardcore song ever. And then follow it up with the male/female swaping vocals and INSANE happy beat of Let Me Play. I can't help but shake my head in amazment and grin when I hear those 2 back to back. I would pay twenty bucks just for a cd with these 2 songs.
In the end I'll say that without those 4 songs in the middle, this would be an absolute perfect cd. Its still very much a 5 star disc though because every other songs is still...godly, and they EASILY hold the weight of those few duds.
on January 22, 2000
This is the third release from Moonshine music in this series. DJ Anabolic Frolic does another top notch mixing job. This CD is louder, faster and more varied than the first two. I have reviewed the other two and this one is just as good as the first two releases. I bought this one blind and was not disappointed, just like the first two.
The best tracks are #15) "Hyperactive - Let Me Play" a shinning example of house Techno, #14) "Brisk and Trixxy - Eyeopener" a fantasic Tecno love song unlike anything I have ever heard before and #10) "DJ Slam - Till We Meet Again" another great happy hardcore release from DJ Slam that is a hybrid of the new 'Speed Garage' style Techno.
I definitely recommend this CD to any of you Techno heads out there. This is another great example of Moonshine's ability to import the best Happy Hardcore Techno from the US and the UK. But don't take my word for it, give it a try! :)
on February 25, 2002
this is so far the best happy hardcore in the HAPPY2bHARDCORE series. all the other ones are good too, but this is my favorite. you may notice that that chapter 2 outsold chapter 1, and chapter 5 outsold chapter 4, but nothing so far has been able to outsell this cd! there is really alot of bass action in it and it is all smooth and dancetive. all the songs are laid out in order ,slow-fast. the song "distant skies" is a great opening for this cd and "let me play" is a fast, couldn't have been better ending! i cant express how good this cd is, but it is a must have. all the songs are slow enough, (THEY DO GET UP TO THE 140 BPM LIMIT) to listen to, and fast enough to dance to. well, a review can olny be so long, glad you took the time to read it! !!!!WARNING!!!! THIS CD IS FOR ELECTRONIC LOVERS ONLY!!!!!!!!
on April 10, 2002
How can you possibly not like this? I've heard songs from other Happy Hardcore series CDs and so far this one is the best. Some of the best songs here are Sensation (9), Break of Dawn (2), and Let Me Play (15)- I mean all of them are just great. The previews do no justice, so be sure to hear the whole versions. Unfortunately, if you're not a techno fan, you might not like it right off the bat- this isn't your top 40 pop mix. But, I urge you to listen to it, it's impossible to just sit still while listening to this CD. The beats are fast, furious, and very catchy. The vocals provide a little cheese factor, but hey who cares? A nice CD to get you to work or school way faster in your car... I'm surprised that I don't have a speeding ticket. So, in conclusion- buy it!
on December 29, 2000
I cannot express how amazing this CD is in words...I cannot think of a single song that I didn't care for. The happy feeling ia great, all the songs have fast energetic beats, catchy vocals, popping synths, and that little thing that makes you want to throw yourself up and dance like you never have before!
The highlight songs on the CD, are definetely, Bang!-Break Of Dawn, Triple J-Wonderful World, Bang!-Shooting Star, Brisk&Trixxy-Eyeopener, and finally Hyperactive-Let Me Play. These are all the can't miss songs on the album. No matter what kindof music you are faithfully in to, this CD will leave you humming the tunes for weeks, and add a bounce in your step! PS-It's also a must have for the ravers!
on March 28, 2004
My brother is a techno dj, got me hooked on H2bH, and chapter 3 was the first CD in the series I'd heard. I'm listening to chapter 7 (which I just bought today) and it's great, but BY FAR chapter 3 is my favorite - it really grabs you and makes you get up!! I'd love to tell you my favorite song but I love all of them...Sensation and the track after it are kind of a lull but it picks up again and ends with just as much energy as it started with. Overall, terrific. I didn't know anything about electronic music before I'd heard it but H2bH 3 turned me into a lover of electronic!
If you're even the slightest bit into it, H2bH three will hook you and you'll never go back!! ;)
on April 30, 2001
The track selection is great! Probably the best out of the previous three chapters. Anabolic Frolic has outdone himself again with Chapter Three. I am a proud supporter and attendee of the Hullabaloo parties in Toronto.
But don't kid yourself about the mixing. The mixing is lack-luster at best. This CD might as well just be a compilation. Tracks noticably overlap each other and some times he just cuts to the next track without even attempting to mix it in. If you want to hear good mixing, try Chapter 5. After some work, Anabolic seems to be getting it right.
on July 12, 2001
I was introduced to this CD by a very good friend of mine during my freshmen year in college. I was amazed and from that momenent on Happy 2b Hardcore Volume 3 became one of the best CD's in my collection. When I returned home for the summer and I was reunited with my friends from high school, I played it for them and immidiatly they were hooked also! This CD just rules and it puts you in the happiest, most energetic mood ever! I just ordered Happy 2B Hardcore Vol 5 . . . hopefully it is up to par.
on February 15, 2002
this is one of the best happy hardcore cd's i have heard! there is a lot of bomb in it, really gets you pumped. but most of all the songs get up to 140 beats per minute, but never under 135 beats per minute! it is a good dance cd or a good just sit there and listen to it cd. there are, as you know, 6 cd's in the whole set. this one really proves how hard Anabolic Frolic worked. i really liked the 4th and 5th too, but this is my favorite. well, i hope this was helpful to ya, it is worth every penny!
on July 22, 2001
I have heard comments from several people that chapter three in the "Happy 2B Hardcore" series is the weakest...obviously they weren't feeling too well when they said that. Chapter three is happy hardcore at it's finest with the usual top notch mixing by Anabolic Frolic, and just to let you know, I have never been disappointed with any of the "Happy 2b Hardcore" albums, every one is great, so if you are looking for one of them to add to you're collection take you're pick, because they all satisfy.