biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno vpcflyout

Format: Audio CDChange

on January 17, 2016
all good
on November 19, 2015
As good as theLP/Vinyl
on November 7, 2015
Great
on October 23, 2015
Sacd stereo version of one of the greatest albums from the 70's. Sounds just fantastic, Carole's voice is so good & the musicianship is flawless. Best version I've heard.
on October 13, 2015
I Loved this Album Tapestry by Carole King in the 70's & I Love Love this cd Tapestry, I listen to it all the time. I am proud to have it in my cd collection. I Love - I feel the earth move, So far away, etc., Smackwater Jack, ok I Love every song on the cd. I highly recommend this cd to you. Go & remember the good old days & buy this cd by Carole King & enjoy!...
on May 22, 2015
Always loved my vinyl copy of this album and realized I was never going to get around to transferring the music to digital, so I finally purchased the cd because the price was right. Now I can finally enjoy one of Carole's best albums of all time. She really is one of the greatest female musicians of all time.
on April 15, 2015
Great CD! Brings back a lot of the 1970's., the best era in history.
on December 23, 2014
Great CD!
on December 12, 2014
The best of Carole King
on November 6, 2014
I read a review that said it was very good and it is.