Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Personal Care Cook Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Cycling Tools minions

The Castle of Cagliostro (Lupin III movie)
Format: DVDChange
Price:$122.57+$3.49shipping

Showing 51-52 of 52 reviews(5 star)show all reviews
on May 20, 2003
Dont let the fact that this anime produced over 20 years ago sway you from watching this classic. Its definitely one my favorite Miyazaki productions. Its goofy, silly, fun where hints of Inspector Cleuseaus, James Bond, Our Man Flint come through in the main character Lupin the thief.
There are unexpected scenes in this movie portraying them as chain-smokers, eating ramen noodles with chopsticks while staking out a castle, and a Samurai sidekick that shows up in traditional garb smack dab in a make-believe European country! Truly hilarious.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on May 23, 2003
I've seen alot of Lupin III movies and I've seen alot of Miyazaki's films. But this one stands out as by far the best of them. I think it is possibly the best anime made. Actually there were some problems with the dub. One thing I noticed is that when Zenigata introduces himself. He say "Inspector Keibu Zenigata" but Keibu means Inspector in Japanese so actually, he is repeating himself. Anyways, this has to be my favorite anime overall.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again