biss boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(4 star). Show all reviews
on April 24, 2000
On this video there is an episode called Haunter vs Kadabra. I think it's cool because every time Ash goes to battle Sabrina Haunter runs away. Also in the video there's an episode called Primeape goes Banannas.In that episode Ash's hat gets stolen. I think it's pretty weird.I hope you like it. In the final episode, the Tower of Terror there are 3 ghost Pokemon. It's pretty awesome.I hope all of you watch it.
on September 29, 1999
This video is awesome! I really like the part where Primeape steals Ash's hat, but for those of you who have not seen it I'll just leave it at that . This video is great and I really reccomend that you buy it ! Note: The only reason that I gave it 4 stars is because I'm not that much of a Primeape fan , if it were'nt for that I would have given it five !
on September 26, 1999
This Is a really awesome movie, but there is one little problem in the Primeape episode, Which is why I gave this movie 4 stars. Professer Oak, said in the movie, Thunder shock, that Gary had 45 pokemon, but in this one, he said that Gary only had 30. That's all.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
I liked this video,Priemeape is super cool! Priemaepe is also a good fighting pokemon. This video kicks!!