5.0 out of 5 stars THIS CD IS GREAT FOR BABIES!!!
Published on Jan. 8 2004

1.0 out of 5 stars A Plain Fish Bowl Would Have Been Better
Published on Feb. 24 2004 by PARISRUNWAY

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars A Plain Fish Bowl Would Have Been Better, Feb. 24 2004
This is the worst attempt of an aquarium I have ever seen. Having a plain fish bowl with one fish would have been better. Basicaly the camera stays in one spot, with may be 2 fish to look at, and they barely move around. Then to make it worst the background is void of any color, its just gray and horrible. I got my DVD and through it into the trash. If I had a fire place I would have burned it! This DVD is only worth .99 cents at the .99 cent store.

1.0 out of 5 stars Aquaria The Freshwater Aquarium, Nov. 6 2003
Bernard Perzyk, Ph.D. (Sacramento, CA United States) - See all my reviews
What a waste of time, money and effort! This must be the worst screensaver ever made! It looks like the screensaver was made by an 8 year old kid with a very cheap and old camcorder! Rarely in focus; this screensaver is just plain junk. I really don't know how this ended up on the retail market! Don't buy this one!

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS CD IS GREAT FOR BABIES!!!, Jan. 8 2004
By A Customer
I have a two month old daughter, and we heard from a friend that an aquarium really entertained their son. We can't afford the cost and upkeep of a real aquarium, so I found this on Amazon.com and purchased it. I put my daughter in front of the tv to any one of the aquarium types on the cd, and she is mesmerized. A really neat feature is a close-up option of each aquarium, and the fish are displayed larger on the screen. This view really captures my daughter's attention - the bright colored fish, coral, and lights keep her eyes darting, and tones down her fussing - allowing me to get things done around the house. ANYONE WITH BABIES - ORDER THIS NOW! It is such easy entertainment, and I am sure it really helps develop their senses! Great video - very real to life.

1.0 out of 5 stars Zzzzz..........., May 1 2003
WTM (Springfield, MO) - See all my reviews
I thought this would be interesting. I was mistaken. It was such a let down to see the poor quality of this recording. There was no music, and the quality was that of a cheap camcorder. What a waste of money!!! Don't buy this cruddy dvd. It isn't as cool as you think. You should get one of those fireplace dvds instead.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad Quality, Very Disappointing, April 27 2003
By A Customer
I could have done better with my home camcorder. I was hoping this would show off my new HDTV, but delivers a VCR quality picture. Highly recommend you look elsewhere.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, Excellent Service!, April 14 2003
Arthur Dennis "Guitar Monkey" (Paterson, nj United States) - See all my reviews
Cool DVD for chillin' out. The kids even enjoyed this feature filled aquarium DVD. The seller was right on with the fast delivery and quality product. I'd recommend getting this one with all 5 aquariums for a better variety and value. Spin a big boy, turn on the aquarium, and relax.

4.0 out of 5 stars Impressive w/out a hassle!, Feb. 15 2003
T. Turner (Woods Cross, UT) - See all my reviews
While I can understand the former response regarding the realism of this DVD, I will have to say that if a real aquarium is what you want, this DVD comes close, but is no substitute. If your goal, however, is to have a relaxing moving picture to brighten up your dark square, this DVD is awesome! There is a slight bit of cloudiness, but not enough to warrant a "pass" on this opportunity.
Unfortunately, the new age/mood music isn't the best. But, you're not buying this for the music. You're buying this for the visual spectacle. As for the other audio options, the fish tank sound fx are a bit hollow. However, the surround sound ocean waves is VERY good! If you have the option on your receiver, it is better to set the video to the DVD, and have a personal CD as the audio.
I am very happy with this purchase. For a [money] investment, I'm very pleased. Nice work!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fish You Don't Have to Feed, Dec 7 2002
By A Customer
The best gift I got this season. I've got a big screen. I put on my fish tank video and play my CD tracks or my cable tv music stations as the audio. The next best thing to having a fish tank: and you don't have to clean it out or feed the fish!

5.0 out of 5 stars Relaxing, Other World DVD, Nov. 24 2002
I think the former reviewer missses the point and purpose of this DVD. It is meant to make you feel as if your television is a real fish aquarium. It is really about providing an ambience of having a beautiful fish aquarium in your television set you can watch for hours. For those of us with 43 inch screens, or plasma television, it is a god send. You can enjoy the beauty of having a real life fish aquarium without the expense of caring for one. Watching the various unusual fish and their behavior is very soothing to me and takes me to another world. We are all so caught up in our world and its manmade nature. It is refreshing to see other living creatures who aren't affected by politics.
I couldn't believe that previous reviewer gave this DVD only 3 stars. People expect way too much these days not realizing how special it is to be able to pop in a DVD and watch something like this. It was only 20 years ago we didn't have VHS, now look at what we can enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Relaxing, Other World DVD, Nov. 24 2002