biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: DVDChange
Price:$53.25+ $3.49 shipping

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(1 star). Show all reviews
on February 24, 2004
This is the worst attempt of an aquarium I have ever seen. Having a plain fish bowl with one fish would have been better. Basicaly the camera stays in one spot, with may be 2 fish to look at, and they barely move around. Then to make it worst the background is void of any color, its just gray and horrible. I got my DVD and through it into the trash. If I had a fire place I would have burned it! This DVD is only worth .99 cents at the .99 cent store.
on November 6, 2003
What a waste of time, money and effort! This must be the worst screensaver ever made! It looks like the screensaver was made by an 8 year old kid with a very cheap and old camcorder! Rarely in focus; this screensaver is just plain junk. I really don't know how this ended up on the retail market! Don't buy this one!
on September 16, 2002
Beleive me, I'm being generous giving them a whole star - if I could figuire out how to give them less than that I would! I should have listened to the other disatisfied customers. The video quality is terrible (no- it's not my Sony Wega 27" TV). It just looked liked someone went to the local Marine Aquarium, paid their [$$$] entrance fee and set a tripod in front of the tank. The lighting is terrible, the music is [poor]. Do I sound upset? You bet I am! I wish I had been smart enough to rent a camcoder and call myself a movie maker! I am willing to venture all the other Aquaria volumes in this series are equally as [poor]. Why else would the price fall from close to [$$$] to under [$$$] in only about a year?
My advice, save your money and just buy a real fishtank!
on August 27, 2002
I have a plazma television which produces an excellent picture. Even from mediocre signals like regular t.v.. I was very excited to pop this DVD into my player and watch some dazzeling scenes but was very disappointed. The picture clarity leaves ALOT to be desired especially on the long shot of the full aquarium. With no less then 42" of screen I could barely make out the fish in the tank! I know, your thinking at ($$$) how can you go wrong? I'd rather spend the money on a juicy burger and fries.
on March 27, 2002
I cannot remember ever being more dissappointed after purchasing a product. The music stinks, the sound effects stink, and the aquarium looks like it was filled an hour before the taping. It is so cloudy it would make any aquarium enthusiast cringe. Save your money and take your camcorder to your local aquarium for better quality footage.
on May 1, 2003
I thought this would be interesting. I was mistaken. It was such a let down to see the poor quality of this recording. There was no music, and the quality was that of a cheap camcorder. What a waste of money!!! Don't buy this cruddy dvd. It isn't as cool as you think. You should get one of those fireplace dvds instead.
on November 19, 2002
Buyer beware. This is animation, and not the best I've ever seen. Nowhere, that I could find, did it say in the product review or technical notes that this was anything other than real video. I also found the sound monotonous and irritating.
on April 27, 2003
I could have done better with my home camcorder. I was hoping this would show off my new HDTV, but delivers a VCR quality picture. Highly recommend you look elsewhere.
on April 30, 2002
This dvd looks so bad. I have a screen saver better than this. I would have rather had a video tape of a fish tank.
on April 30, 2002