5.0 out of 5 stars DOWN CANYONERO!!!
Beware. If you buy this CD you'll be singing everything on it and driving everyone mad. Why? Because the songs on it are just so damn good with the maddest lyrics. It's really impossible to decide which one is best because they're all great. How can I possiblely compare Rappin' Ronnie Regan (it always makes the trip go faster) to Canyonero.
Forget the cheap 'Simpsons...
Published on Oct. 19 2003 by Inspector Gadget

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't live up to Songs in the Key of Springfield at all.
I think the main problem with this CD is that they tried to cram in as much material as possible, which didn't nessicarily work. A good example of this is Lisa's Sax and All Singing, All Dancing. These two tracks are from episodes that were centered around new music, and if put on CD, would probabyl take up a full disks' worth. Too much of the funny bits are left...
Published on Sept. 2 2000

5.0 out of 5 stars DOWN CANYONERO!!!, Oct. 19 2003
This review is from: Go Simpsonic With the Simpsons (Audio CD)
Forget the cheap 'Simpsons Sing The Blues' CD. This one and 'Songs in the key of Springfield' (both from Rhino) make a great twosome and make for great collectors items. There's loads (perhaps a little too much) of Simpsons merchandise out there and sometimes it's hard to tell what's worth it. Getting this CD is a wise choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must-Have for Any Simpson Fan!, Sept. 2 2003
"gretlcello" (middle of Kansas) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Go Simpsonic With the Simpsons (Audio CD)
My brother bought me this CD a while back, and as of today, I still can't stop singing along to it. It has over 50 selections of songs from some of the greatest moments or episodes of the Simpsons. If you're a die-hard Simpson fan, this album is a must!

5.0 out of 5 stars " The Best Simpsons Song Collection Ever ", July 16 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: Go Simpsonic With the Simpsons (Audio CD)
My friend got this Cd for me on my birthday, and it is very thrilling to listen to. I was very suprised and impressed to see that there is over 50 songs on this Cd. I have never seen a collection of songs so massive before! It has many songs that people usually forget the tune to like, "Mayor Quimby's Campaign Jingle" along with all of the timeless-quality, original songs like, "Let's Keep the Spring in Spingfield". As a Simpsons fan, I am glad that I finally get to put more of the Simpsons in my life than the 4 episodes that I already watch every day. I proudly give this review 5 stars, and recomend that if you are a big fan of the Simpsons, you should buy it. [There is a mistake at the beginning of this review. I am not a music fan; my true passion is for The Simpsons.]

4.0 out of 5 stars Great to listen to, May 16 2003
Dean Thomas (Downey, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Go Simpsonic With the Simpsons (Audio CD)
This CD is good to play in the car - particularly if you have other SIMPSONS fans in the car with you. The long versions of "Senor Burns" and "The Garbageman Can" are great inclusions.

5.0 out of 5 stars "I shall send you to Heaven before I send you to Hell!", April 26 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: Go Simpsonic With the Simpsons (Audio CD)
This Simpsons CD is truly a delight, with comically memorable songs such as "Happy Birthday, Mr. Smithers", "Talkin Softball", "The Simpsons Spin-Off Showcase", and much, much more. And, of course, the album would not be complete without Sideshow Bob's classic rendition of the HMS Pinafore. Kelsey Grammer has got a beautiful singing voice, and I agree with another reviewer that hopefully they'll release another album with Sideshow Bob's version of "Somethin' Stupid" by Frank Sinatra. All of Sideshow Bob's are great. Another one of his songs that should be released is "I've Grown Accustomed to his Face", a song that was in the latest Sideshow Bob episode where he attempted to [destroy] Bart again but couldn't. This album is truly an EXCELLENT gift for avid Simpsons fans. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply a hoot, March 11 2003
Elliot (Sattahip Bch Thailand) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Go Simpsonic With the Simpsons (Audio CD)
Even after years of watching the Simpsons I never really appreciate how much the music has added to this enduring series.
These CDs are loaded with funny moments and some really great music.. I use them as .Wav files to attach to Email. People really get a kick out of them..

4.0 out of 5 stars "I'd just like to say this gig [stinks]!", March 5 2003
This review is from: Go Simpsonic With the Simpsons (Audio CD)
While not quite as good as "Songs in the Key of Springfield," this one gets an extra star both for the Ramones' take on "Happy Birthday" for the clueless Mr. Burns and, of course, the hilarious "Rappin' Ronnie Reagan."
Burns: [nodding at the Ramones] "Have the Rolling Stones killed."
Smithers: "Sir, those aren't..."
Burns [emphatically, with menace]: "DO AS I SAY!"
Of course, very honorable mention goes to the entire "Cape Feare" sequence, as Kelsey Grammer's Sideshow Bob does a very droll set of selections from "H.M.S. Pinafore" and other Gilbert & Sullivan light operetta hits--as a desperate Bart tries to keep him too busy & preoccupied with this to get around to killing him.
Bart (chorus): "What never? No never! What never? Hardly ever! He's hardly ever sick at sea!"
So, in general, I like this CD. It brings a grin to my face while I listen to at home or at work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow...., Dec 10 2002
This review is from: Go Simpsonic With the Simpsons (Audio CD)
Is that really Kelsey Grammer singing the songs from the HMS Pinafore? He really DOES have a beautiful singing voice.... This is a really funny CD, if you like the Simpsons you must own it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes me sick, Nov. 30 2002
This review is from: Go Simpsonic With the Simpsons (Audio CD)
... in a wonderful, wonderful way...
There's not much that can be said about this CD - it's just a bunch of songs/melodies from the excellent TV show. If you're a fan of the Simpsons, you'll definitely enjoy some of the classics - my favorites are the Cletus The Slack-Jawed Yokel theme and the Land of Chocolate theme.

5.0 out of 5 stars Could I rate anything "Simpsons" any less than 5 stars?, Sept. 30 2002
This review is from: Go Simpsonic With the Simpsons (Audio CD)
Being able to annoy anyone within earshot of a "Simpsons" rerun with my singing of every song has become easier and more fun thanks to Danny Elfman, Alf Clausen, and the others involved in the collection of "Simpsons" ditties. Buy this along with "Songs in the Key of Springfield" will keep you entertained and everyone else irritated for a long time to come!

Go Simpsonic With the Simpsons
Go Simpsonic With the Simpsons by Brian Langsbard (Audio CD - 1999)