5.0 out of 5 stars Great sturdy clips
Great sturdy clips.... Holds my maglite in very securely in my jeep wrangler!! Great price too and actually getting a second set to have 2 different mounting points in my jeep wrangler.
Published on April 1 2012 by robsjeep9

3.0 out of 5 stars file and trim
The product does just what it is supposed to do but the design construction leaves a little work to properly mount brackets.

On the mounting surface on the inside of the brackets there is a moulded reenforcement piece that can interfer with setting the mounting screw.

A l;ittle trimming with a file and knife will remove this interference.
Published 22 months ago by Jim Wortman

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sturdy clips, April 1 2012
This review is from: MAGLITE ASXD026 D-Cell Flashlight Mounting Bracket (Tools & Hardware)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, Feb. 23 2013
STELLER PRODUCT GREAT PRICE- Mounted two sets in my truck love em. Easy to install and really durable. wanna go out right now and use them!

5.0 out of 5 stars This Maglite bracket holds my flashlight well..., Jan. 8 2015
Louis Ng :D (Western Canada) - See all my reviews
This Maglite bracket holds my flashlight well, and very secured on the wall... and I installed this to my travel trailer and there is a nice spot right beside the fire-extinguisher and now I never have to search for my flashlight again. I bought the belt-clip holder as well, and just in case I need to take it with me on the go - and these maglite flashlights (D-Cell size) are built to last and I still have the original one from 2002.

3.0 out of 5 stars file and trim, April 21 2013

A l;ittle trimming with a file and knife will remove this interference.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice accessories to have, Nov. 7 2014
Fat Rabbit - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Nice build quality, reinforced ribs around brackets to help keep it from snapping. I own a few of these and none have loosened up or broken. Holds maglites VERY securely. I have to slide them in most the time.

4.0 out of 5 stars maglite bracket, Aug. 28 2013
Only item that will keep your light safe and on hand when you need it, recommend it to anybody who wants their light handy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Jan. 29 2015
Now my flashlight stays put.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Aug. 29 2014