countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

Format: Audio CD|Change

on November 28, 2013
I love this CD because have good composition songs in this album. Like, Wishfull Thinking ( Feat Celine Dion ), seduces me, sometimes when we touch, can't we try, and manymore. Thank you for amazon Canada
on February 12, 2002
I first heard the song Unborn Heart on the radio the day I heard my second child's heart beat for the first time! It was so touching! It was great to hear from the fathers perspective!
on May 11, 2000
This great collection just proves that Dan Hill is not only one of Canada's great songwriters (for those of you who hadn't heard of him before: he sort of disovered Celine Dion and later penned her classic "Seduces Me") but also a wonderful singer with a truly recognizable voice.
His tunes are very romantic, intense and personal - to say the least - but they really shine if you're affected by this sort of music.
A brilliant collection that leaves you wanting for more of Dan Hill whose recent releases have been very rare, unfortunately - even though this new collection does include the odd as yet unreleased track.
on May 17, 2000
A great treat! Dan includes history and inspirations for each song.
on December 12, 2013
Great recording.

I try to buy Greatest Hits collections when possible as you get them all and not just one or two hits.
on March 27, 2000
This is the ultimate collection of Dan Hill, very nice compilation of his greatest hits, I will recommand any fan to buy this CD.
on September 23, 2013
Wow! this cd is absolutely amazing. I would recommend this cd highly. I gave this cd as a gift and the receiver was thrilled.
on January 7, 2016
Luv Dan Hill is all I can say. Keeps me grounded.
on January 16, 2011
Dan Hill started out a folkie, like Murray McLauchlan and Bruce Cockburn. He went mainstream real fast. His biggest hits and biggest failure as an artist have their origins in the same things - Los Angeles and overblown production techniques. What a waste of songwriting ability his career has been!