5.0 out of 5 stars A Forgotten Treasure of a Lost Treasure

3.0 out of 5 stars Does not play on Blu-ray players,
Published on May 7 2010 by Nathan80

5.0 out of 5 stars A Forgotten Treasure of a Lost Treasure, Sept. 10 2009
This review is from: Ghosts (Vcd Pressing) (Video CD)
I happened to stumble on this forgotten treasure and when I got my own copy, I couldn't believe that the media hasn't made mention of this. This is all that MJ was and still is famous for, his diversity, talent, genius, class, human spirit, love for others, etc. He is dancer, singer, producer, writer, creator, transformer...his dedication as a human being, not only to his children, but to his performances, reaches limits most don't even attempt or succeed at. He excelled in everything he did no matter what others did to him, he was the master of the human spirit and his final months he proved not only to himself but to the world that we still loved him and fortunately that is what he took with him when he left us. If this production doesn't show what MJ truly was, I don't know what else does. The 'making of' the cvd is spectacular also and is a must see (unfortunately this version didn't have it), and anyone who didn't appreciate him would after watching it. He said he wanted to create something that was scary, entertaining and fun, and he certainly did. This will be a classic!

5.0 out of 5 stars I agree completely that Michael was, and his legacy will remain forever, a Human Masterpiece, Nov. 10 2009
This review is from: Ghosts (Vcd Pressing) (Video CD)
I agree 100% with PopcornSue's wonderful commentary about Michael Jackson. Michael always deserved world respect and he always will. I feel shame that Michael didn't always get the recognition that he earned, and deserved here in the United States, especially. Believe me, there are many Michael worshipers here, we just don't always get the attention that we deserve either for loving Michael because those in charge of media choose the destructive path. It is also for this reason that I shop the international sites for Michael's music, concerts, and dvds because they simply are not available here in the US. If they were released many years ago, they are long gone. I love my intenational friends who have great appreciation for Michael's music, the preservation of his genius legacy, and his overall good promotion. Thank you for reminding me that there are millions of loving Michael fans, just beyond the US border!!

4.0 out of 5 stars fun to own, March 25 2010
This review is from: Ghosts (Vcd Pressing) (Video CD)
This is a great dvd to own..... Michael is so very much in his element. A great movie to show around Halloween time! Try to get a high quality version though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved Michael Jackson's Ghosts, March 24 2012
This review is from: Ghosts (Vcd Pressing) (Video CD)
If you are a Michael Jackson fan you will love this. He was a trend setter in the extreme graphical videos and this one has lots of the creative filming, that is now the norm. Great dancing, as is always with Michael. As for the song Ghosts,I perfer the musical version used in the short video of Ghosts. That video took the best parts of this film and put it to the song, which is done extremely well. I watch both over and over and seem to see and appreciate something new each time.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does not play on Blu-ray players,, May 7 2010
Nathan80 (Toronto, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ghosts (Vcd Pressing) (Video CD)
Michael Jackson's "Ghosts" contains spectacular effects and dance sequences. This is one of Michael's most overlooked works. Unfortunately, this disc only plays on DVD players. When I purchased a Pioneer Blu-ray player the machine rejected this video disc - very unfortunate! It only played on my old Pioneer DVD player and the picture quality had quite a bit to be desired. There is a great deal of compression in the image and it is not near DVD quality. I suspect this is a bootleg product?

ARRAY(0xbbcb3a88)

Ghosts (Vcd Pressing)
Ghosts (Vcd Pressing) by Michael Jackson (Video CD - 2001)