biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Color: BlackChange

on December 15, 2015
Bought for someone as a gift. They tell me that it's awesome and they love it. Apparently it is almost impossible to burn the popcorn and it is a snap to clean up.
on November 25, 2015
Does good pop corn. Allows to do a looot of popcorn. Only downside is that you have to unplug it. It does not turn off on its own. But it does not leave unpoped corn
TOP 500 REVIEWERon November 18, 2015
This is not a good popcorn popper for several reasons. It is a REAL mess to clean up afterwards, you have to watch it carefully to make sure that the popcorn doesn't scorch, it is overpriced and worst of all, it gives off a very weird smell at times, when it is heated up (similar to the bug-spray- RAID) strange but true. It must be something that's part of the plastic composition in this product but it is not something I want in a food related item like this.

We used it a few times but now it is just collecting dust, waiting to be taken to the local recycling center. :-(

Geraldine Helen Hartman, award-winning cookbook author
TOP 500 REVIEWERon October 19, 2015
I have two of these popcorn makers; one at my house and another at my cabin. They worked great for the first few months. The strange part is when you have to flip the superhot machine over so you don't burn the popcorn (may burn yourself). Anywho, today we were making some popcorn and when I flipped the machine over the whole unit came with it!! Are you kidding me? Then it started to melt the plastic bow!! I couldn't touch it because it's searing hot so we just watched this POS devour itself and the poor delicious popcorn inside of it. Buy an air pop one instead of this junk.
review image
on September 25, 2015
Very fast delivery. Works just like I expected. Very satisfied.
on September 23, 2015
Unit looks good. Closer look lets you know it's not meant to last for any length of time. Very light plastic material.
The motor at times has a laboured grind , when it turns the thin wire ,that stirs the popcorn.
Saying this it was rated in 2015 as number 2 for popcorn makers.
The upside it makes Great Popcorn. The best is when you only use 2/3 cup of popcorn. With the recommended 2 tablespoons of oil. You can go 1 cup of popcorn with 3 tablespoons of oil. This is maximum . We have used it 6 times since arrival. Very happy with the product.
on September 2, 2015
If I could give this a zero, I would. It doesn't work. After a half an hour of the thing running, 10 kernels popped. Waste of money and it ended up in the trash.
on August 16, 2015
I have been looking for years for a good air popper. I want it to be quick, use all kernels and use a minimum of oil. This the one that does all of that I am thrilled.
on August 10, 2015
Makes popcorn quickly, and with a bit of flavacol and coconut oil it tastes just like theater style. Awesome purchase
on December 7, 2014
Outstanding. Makes tasty popcorn, much better than the air blown kinds.