march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

on April 17, 2016
Très bon produit. Il m'avait été recommandé par un ami et je seconde. Probablement un des meilleurs rapport qualité-prix pour une machine à popcorn.

- facile à utiliser.
- facile à nettoyer
- Ne laisse pratiquement pas de grains non éclatés
- le couvercle de cuisson sert de plat de service
- Donne une très bonne quantité pour 2-3 personnes.

Et donne un des meilleurs popcorn que vous pouvez goûter car vous pouvez choisir et assaisonner le popcorn comme vous le voulez.
on February 27, 2016
The best popcorn popper I have ever owned. It may have a bit larger footprint than some but the end result is really good.
on February 16, 2016
I got this popcorn maker 14 years ago as a wedding present. It lasted 10 years. The only reason I did not buy another one is that I hate having to wash the machine. So my next one I got was a air popper. I really enjoyed it and used it a lot, so if this next air popper doesn't workout I will have to buy this one again.
on December 15, 2015
Bought for someone as a gift. They tell me that it's awesome and they love it. Apparently it is almost impossible to burn the popcorn and it is a snap to clean up.
on November 25, 2015
Does good pop corn. Allows to do a looot of popcorn. Only downside is that you have to unplug it. It does not turn off on its own. But it does not leave unpoped corn
TOP 500 REVIEWERon November 18, 2015
This is not a good popcorn popper for several reasons. It is a REAL mess to clean up afterwards, you have to watch it carefully to make sure that the popcorn doesn't scorch, it is overpriced and worst of all, it gives off a very weird smell at times, when it is heated up (similar to the bug-spray- RAID) strange but true. It must be something that's part of the plastic composition in this product but it is not something I want in a food related item like this.

We used it a few times but now it is just collecting dust, waiting to be taken to the local recycling center. :-(

Geraldine Helen Hartman, award-winning cookbook author
TOP 500 REVIEWERon October 19, 2015
I have two of these popcorn makers; one at my house and another at my cabin. They worked great for the first few months. The strange part is when you have to flip the superhot machine over so you don't burn the popcorn (may burn yourself). Anywho, today we were making some popcorn and when I flipped the machine over the whole unit came with it!! Are you kidding me? Then it started to melt the plastic bow!! I couldn't touch it because it's searing hot so we just watched this POS devour itself and the poor delicious popcorn inside of it. Buy an air pop one instead of this junk.
review image
on September 25, 2015
Very fast delivery. Works just like I expected. Very satisfied.
on September 23, 2015
Unit looks good. Closer look lets you know it's not meant to last for any length of time. Very light plastic material.
The motor at times has a laboured grind , when it turns the thin wire ,that stirs the popcorn.
Saying this it was rated in 2015 as number 2 for popcorn makers.
The upside it makes Great Popcorn. The best is when you only use 2/3 cup of popcorn. With the recommended 2 tablespoons of oil. You can go 1 cup of popcorn with 3 tablespoons of oil. This is maximum . We have used it 6 times since arrival. Very happy with the product.
on September 2, 2015
If I could give this a zero, I would. It doesn't work. After a half an hour of the thing running, 10 kernels popped. Waste of money and it ended up in the trash.