5.0 out of 5 stars Great and easy to use!
These are great for making perogi's or other baking, I used them for minced meat perogi's and they turned out fantastic, just make sure not to put in too much filling or they can fall apart.
Published on Dec 16 2010 by Laura Szulczyk

3.0 out of 5 stars Got flour?!
the dough sticks to the press if it is not well floured, make sure you press firmly or it will open when you start cooking it.
Published 4 months ago by Roya

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and easy to use!, Dec 16 2010
Laura Szulczyk (Vancouver, BC, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Progressive International 4-Piece Dough Press Set (Kitchen)

4.0 out of 5 stars Works like a charm, May 14 2012
Does exactly what it says. Now I can easily make my own calzones! As often as I like!

Remember to use just the right amount of filling. If you put too much, the dough tends to stretch and bulges from the back, and then it becomes really difficult to squeeze it out without compromising on the integrity of the crust. (Of course, I only have my lack of expertise to blame for that, so I'm not complaining!)

4.0 out of 5 stars wwork fine, March 1 2012
I don't use these often and even then only the large one but they work just as they are supposed to. I use a hot water dough to make pasties with the large one and once I got the trick of stretching the dough to fill the press a bit I was off to the races. I can produce very good pasties now quickly and effiently. I am very happy with it. I can find use for only the largest one though. Using the small one for pyrogies would be too slow.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Perfect, April 15 2013
Works perfectly, easy to use and clean. Having an assortment of sizes is great, it is a good value. Recommend to any one who likes to cook!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great having the 4 presses, Jan. 11 2013
Came within a day, which surprised me, the product is sturdy and I am enjoying using the different sizes. Definitely a must in my books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, Nov. 24 2012
Makes my perogie assembly line go much faster :) you get what you pay for here and it's worth every penny!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase!, Nov. 17 2012
It's really a great product. I use it to make empanadas and it's perfect! Love that it comes with 4 differents sizes.

3.0 out of 5 stars Got flour?!, March 23 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Love This Gadget, Sept. 28 2013
This product has made my life so much easier. I just whipped up 5 dozen perogies in record time. I would highly recommend this gadget.

1.0 out of 5 stars nope, not practical, July 8 2013
it looks really great and the folding is good but the quality is poor
its hard to manage the cutting side of it as it folds and does not give you a clear cut.