march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Item Package Quantity: 1|Size: 1|Change

on November 29, 2012
The sausage stuffer really impressed me, for this price you can't go wrong. I used it the second I got it and can't complain.
There are really mixed reviews about this product all over but it does what it should do. Believe me, I read all of them and I'm glad about the purchase. A bonus on this is, since the Kitchen Aid has speed variations it's easier to control the flow of the meat comparing to a regular meat grinder. Go for it, buy it, you wont regret it!!!
on December 9, 2014
PROBLEM SOLVED! So we all agree that the plunger is a design flaw. It is to narrow to force the meat down. The meat squishes up the side making it impossible for the worm to properly push the meat thru. After 12 lbs of frustration, I was looking around for a solution and noticed an empty pill container and a light bulb went off! I took the lid off, took the plastic seal out and what do you know, the thing fit perfectly on the end of the plunger! After that I was done in no time! Now it wont go all the way down as it looks like the opening is slightly tapered. Another flaw tho is that when the meat goes into the tube, it goes in 2 places. so there is like a traffic jam at the start of the nozzle. Maybe a disc with large holes would work better and make it smoother. Having said that, for a home chef who wants to do a few pounds for fun when meat is on sale , this thing is wonderful
on May 1, 2014
I had no issue with it. The sausage were filling nicely and the flow was regular (as long as you make sure you refill the plate of the feeder regularly)
on March 16, 2014
Store bought sausage seems to be getting fattier all the time. My grocery store charges more for regular (almost white) ground pork than a nice roast and one small package of side pork, which makes better sausage than anything they have.
on March 24, 2014
Very easy to use and clean, must be used with the KitchnAid food grinder attachment of course.
Check out the youtube videos on sausage making for easy instructions.
on January 11, 2013

So good then expected.
Do the job nicely and very easy to put the casing on.
Nothing have jamed in and +20 pounds of sasusages make with.
on June 1, 2014
I have had this for 10 years. I don't understand the negative reviews. It's tricky till you get the hang of it. 2 people makes it easier. Don't knot the casing till it's full for the first one so the air can escape, then as long as you keep the feeder full you shouldn't have a problem with air. A little grease on the stuffer helps get the casings on. I love my Kitchen Aid and all the attachments. The only one I'm not so keen on is the Citrus press.
on January 20, 2014
Used this addition to the kitchen aid to stuff pork sausages.
It was slower than I expected and more work.
The meat was difficult to push through the grinder attachment to stuff the sausage.
The meat had passed through the grinding process easily before attaching the stuffer.
Not sure if inexperience was the problem.
It will be alright for me as I don't plan on stuffing a large amount of sausage at one time.
on January 2, 2015
This worked quite well when first getting into sausage making. For the price and beginner, this is perfect. I recently upgraded to a vertical sausage stuffer and it stuffs sausage in about a minute, where as I found it takes about 10 minutes or so to fill a casing. Works exactly as it should. Just time consuming and a bit difficult to do alone. Definitely a 2 person job.
on May 14, 2014
This is a good machine when combined with the food grinder attachment (FGA) if you are starting out with sausage making. The Mixers are not as powerful as real meat grinder/stuffer rigs so the process is a little slower. I ground a whole pork leg, mixed spices and stuffed the casings in about 4 hours. The casings slide easily off of the plastic tube without sticking.