5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't be happier
Bought it, used it, loved it. I really don't have any problems with it. Great quality, never has problems. I would change nothing.

Published on Dec 27 2011 by Camron

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it...
Tried this item and was not impressed and can't clean it properly. So don't waste your money on this item.
Published 9 months ago by Peter Yeung

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't be happier, Dec 27 2011
This review is from: KitchenAid® Pasta Roller Attachment (Kitchen)

Also, this really does make some delicious pasta. Once you get the hang of it, it takes next to no time to make fresh pasta. I almost save time since the cooking time is decreased for fresh pasta. And, it's easy to experiment with! Just throw in some spices and each batch becomes an adventure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing help in kitchen, Oct. 31 2012
This review is from: KitchenAid® Pasta Roller Attachment (Kitchen)
These attachments are by far the best and easiest to use for making fresh made pasta. Attach to your stand mixer and no fuss no muss... and a single person can make pounds of fresh pasta in minutes. Excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pasta roller, Oct. 21 2012
This review is from: KitchenAid® Pasta Roller Attachment (Kitchen)
I have used this product twice now with great results both times. I made ravioli with it and was very pleased with how thin the dough was rolled and I didn't have to crank it or attach it to my table. I would recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!!!, Nov. 26 2012
This review is from: KitchenAid® Pasta Roller Attachment (Kitchen)
Ce produit est juste FANTASTIQUE!!!!!! Je n'avais jamais fait de pâte maison avant et maintenant c'est un ''must'' à chaque semaine. Facile d'entretien, rapide, je n'ai que des éloges pour ce produit! Un SUPER achat! (même pour une maman comme moi avec des jeunes enfants qui ne nous laissent que très peu de temps de disponible :)

ps; je n'ai toutefois pas essayé la recette de pâte du livret fourni avec les rouleaux, j'ai entendu que cette dernière n'était vraiment pas génial... Un petit tour sur le net et vous trouverez de bonne recette traditionnelle de pâte qui fonctionne a merveille!... et il y a même des vidéos explicatifs sur certains sites :)

C'est L'ACCESSOIRE à avoir... et ok, alors y aussi avec la sorbetière!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pasta Roller Attachments, Nov. 28 2012
This review is from: KitchenAid® Pasta Roller Attachment (Kitchen)
Making your own pasta is a snap with this set of roller attachments. It is quick and easy to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted, July 28 2012
This review is from: KitchenAid® Pasta Roller Attachment (Kitchen)
I've been eyeing these for a while and they came in at a GREAT price.
Tried them out and made fettucini the following day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, Oct. 6 2013
This review is from: KitchenAid® Pasta Roller Attachment (Kitchen)
This is a quality item and works excellent. Great price compared to what I've seen in local stores. My wife and I thought it would be interesting making our own pasta, we didn't realize it could be so easy, or I should say this makes it easy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for making pasta, Sept. 25 2013
This review is from: KitchenAid® Pasta Roller Attachment (Kitchen)
My manual pasta crank gave out and I had used my sisters KitchenAid Pasta Roller Attachment and it saved me allot time. The product is made from quality parts from what I can see.

One thing to remember when it comes to homemade pasta is, make your dough firm. If you don't have a firm dough it will get caught up in the roller and make a mess. If you do it right, no real cleaning required.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this attachment, March 24 2013
This review is from: KitchenAid® Pasta Roller Attachment (Kitchen)
Recently purchased this attachment. Its awesome. It arrived within 48 hours of purchase, is easy to use, and even easier to clean. I enjoy this so much more than the hand crank machine i had. A booklet accompanied the set with great recipes to get you going if you don't already know how. I highly recommend this attachment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pasta Roller Attachment....EXCELLENT, Oct. 29 2011
This review is from: KitchenAid® Pasta Roller Attachment (Kitchen)
This is an excellent attachment to have with your Kitchen Aid stand mixer...you can make pasta very easily. I love the attachments, and would not make pasta any other way. I shopped around before I made my purchase and got the best price on Amazon.ca. And, they shipped it to my house with in two days! NO Charge!!!! I am very happy with Amazon and will continue to shop with them!!!!!! Thanks Amazon, you made my day with the speedy delivery!!!! I was very impressed!!!

ARRAY(0xb8b0c018)