march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

on December 27, 2011
Bought it, used it, loved it. I really don't have any problems with it. Great quality, never has problems. I would change nothing.

Also, this really does make some delicious pasta. Once you get the hang of it, it takes next to no time to make fresh pasta. I almost save time since the cooking time is decreased for fresh pasta. And, it's easy to experiment with! Just throw in some spices and each batch becomes an adventure.
on October 31, 2012
These attachments are by far the best and easiest to use for making fresh made pasta. Attach to your stand mixer and no fuss no muss... and a single person can make pounds of fresh pasta in minutes. Excellent.
on November 19, 2014
First off let me say that Kitchenaid refused to publish this review on their own website after it went through a moderation process, without telling me why. Here it is:

My shear pin broke on some stiff ramen dough. A call to customer service tells me that they do not offer replacement parts for the rollers, and my only option is to re-buy them. I don't think I'll waste another $250 and wait for the same part to break again. A shear pin for those who don't know is a small brass pin that is designed to break if the rollers are overloaded (think of getting your hair caught) and then be easily replaced. In this case, it should not have sheared off under a stiff dough load and if it did, it should absolutely be replaceable.
on September 25, 2013
My manual pasta crank gave out and I had used my sisters KitchenAid Pasta Roller Attachment and it saved me allot time. The product is made from quality parts from what I can see.

One thing to remember when it comes to homemade pasta is, make your dough firm. If you don't have a firm dough it will get caught up in the roller and make a mess. If you do it right, no real cleaning required.
on January 27, 2015
These items are great. They are incredibly easy to use, and easy to clean. I have found however, that many of the recipes in the book need slight modifications (usually adding more water). Regardless, I purchased these items for the roller and cutters, not the recipe book. I would definitely recommend these items.
on October 6, 2013
This is a quality item and works excellent. Great price compared to what I've seen in local stores. My wife and I thought it would be interesting making our own pasta, we didn't realize it could be so easy, or I should say this makes it easy!
on November 28, 2012
Making your own pasta is a snap with this set of roller attachments. It is quick and easy to use.
on October 21, 2012
I have used this product twice now with great results both times. I made ravioli with it and was very pleased with how thin the dough was rolled and I didn't have to crank it or attach it to my table. I would recommend this product.
on July 25, 2013
Les couteaux des jeux KitchenAid KPCA et KPRA sont-ils identiques?
La réponse est NON. Les deux jeux offrent des couteaux différents.
KitchenAid KPRA (2 couteaux et 1 rouleau) = Ce jeu inclut un couteau pour les spaghettis et un deuxième pour les fettucines standards, en plus d'un rouleau à pâte.
VS
KitchenAid KPCA (2 couteaux seulement - aucun rouleau) = Ce jeu inclut un couteau pour les cheveux d'ange (capelines) et un autre pour les lasagnettes (larges fettucines ou nouilles aux oeufs).

Pour info, vous ne pouvez pas ajuster la largeur des pâtes (nouilles) à l'aide du rouleur à lui seul, car il n'est dédié qu'à l'épaisseur. Il existe une différence entre les fettucines standards et les lasagnettes ou entre les spaghettis et les capelines.
Les lasagnettes sont des nouilles minces et plates, beaucoup plus minces que les pâtes à lasagnes conventionnelles.

Les capelines (entre 0.85mm et 092mm) sont des nouilles très fines, aussi appelées «cheveux d'ange». (Elles sont beaucoup plus minces que les spaghettis et ressemblent un peu aux spaghettinis.)

1. Visitez kitchenaid.com et comparez les contenus des différents jeux de rouleaux à pâte destinés aux batteurs sur socle.
2. Pour éliminer toute confusion, googlez les mots «nouilles» ou «pâtes» pour accéder aux descriptions et images des différentes formes de pâtes et nouilles. Je trouve pitoyable que les gens de KitchenAid soient trop paresseux (ou dépassés) pour décrire convenablement leurs appareils à rouler la pâte. Cela traduit un manque de courtoisie à l'égard de leurs visiteurs et témoigne de l'importance qu'ils réservent à leurs clients potentiels. Dommage !
on August 5, 2014
Awesome! I can't believe how much fun it was making pasta with this roller attachment! Our lasagna was fantastic! We rolled our pasta sheets much thinner than the directions suggested and we found the thinner sheets to work just as well. Plus you get more out of the one batch recipe - allowing you to make extra lasagna or whatever you wish.