march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Registry

on December 27, 2011
Bought it, used it, loved it. I really don't have any problems with it. Great quality, never has problems. I would change nothing.

Also, this really does make some delicious pasta. Once you get the hang of it, it takes next to no time to make fresh pasta. I almost save time since the cooking time is decreased for fresh pasta. And, it's easy to experiment with! Just throw in some spices and each batch becomes an adventure.
on October 31, 2012
These attachments are by far the best and easiest to use for making fresh made pasta. Attach to your stand mixer and no fuss no muss... and a single person can make pounds of fresh pasta in minutes. Excellent.
on April 9, 2013
We've had our mixer for 5 years now and kept putting off buying attachments because of the price. As soon as I saw this on sale at Amazon for 37% Off with FREE SHIPPING - I grabbed 'em (NEVER have I seen this product on sale in a retail store at this price and if you buy online on sale or by bidding and add the shipping it usually puts the product at the retail store price). Now we are making our own pasta, not the store bought stuff. And we are making it fresh for each meal, not in bulk. Yummy and saving money! Very easy to use right from the get-go. Not as easy as opening a bag of pre-made dry pasta but the extra effort is well worth it and you can make your own pasta flavours. We also are making our own sauces every meal with a blender. The two combinations of fresh pasta and fresh sauce for each meal...sigh. Well worth the money.
on October 6, 2013
Have been making homemade sliders (wide thin noodles) for 35 yrs. Wish I had the Kitchen Aid stand mixer with these attachments years ago. Takes a job that normally takes hours and now done in less than 20 min from start of making dough to finished noodle. Have not tried the cutting ones that make linguini or fettuccini yet. Love, love, love this. Easy to use and to clean.
on December 30, 2014
I used to own a manual crank pasta maker. It worked, got the job done, and the pasta tasted great. But once I got a new KitchenAid, my mind started to wander toward the easier ways of making my own pasta. I saw the pasta roller and cutter set on sale and was bound to try out my new attachments.

They are heavy and well built, I have no concerns of these bending, breaking, or failing any time soon. They were also very easy to attach to the main unit.

I mixed my dough and got to work. This set made my job so much easier. In no time flat, I had enough spaghetti to easily feed 8 people with enough left for dinner the next night. You keep rolling it one setting at a time to the desired thickness, then once through the cutter, and voila - perfect pasta. I'll never make it by hand crank again!
on May 23, 2013
These attachments really make it quick and easy to make pasta at home! I highly recommend these for anyone who loves to cook and make things from scratch. They are slightly pricey but very well worth it! There are heavy and very solid, and of very high quality. I imagine that they would last a lifetime. I love the sheeter and the linguine attachment but find the spaghetti a little more difficult, however they take a little practice to figure out the best size for your pasta. I highly recommend getting a pasta drying rack as well, it definitely is worth the money!
on September 25, 2013
My manual pasta crank gave out and I had used my sisters KitchenAid Pasta Roller Attachment and it saved me allot time. The product is made from quality parts from what I can see.

One thing to remember when it comes to homemade pasta is, make your dough firm. If you don't have a firm dough it will get caught up in the roller and make a mess. If you do it right, no real cleaning required.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon December 12, 2012
I've been using an ancient 10cm manual Atlas pasta maker, fresh pasta has been only a rare treat. These attachments make it quick and easy to roll out pasta for any occasion. Ok, a wedding for 300 people, I'd use Barilla. It was so easy to use the dough hook to make the dough then these attachments to quickly roll it out and cut it to fettuccine. If you like pasta, they're worth every penny.

My blog [...]
on November 19, 2014
First off let me say that Kitchenaid refused to publish this review on their own website after it went through a moderation process, without telling me why. Here it is:

My shear pin broke on some stiff ramen dough. A call to customer service tells me that they do not offer replacement parts for the rollers, and my only option is to re-buy them. I don't think I'll waste another $250 and wait for the same part to break again. A shear pin for those who don't know is a small brass pin that is designed to break if the rollers are overloaded (think of getting your hair caught) and then be easily replaced. In this case, it should not have sheared off under a stiff dough load and if it did, it should absolutely be replaceable.
on June 2, 2014
The flat roller set is perfect for getting dough ready for perogies or ravioli. It takes a bit of time to get the technique right, but it's very useful when you get the hang of it. Slow and steady wins the race!