5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't be happier
Bought it, used it, loved it. I really don't have any problems with it. Great quality, never has problems. I would change nothing.

Published on Dec 27 2011 by Camron

3.0 out of 5 stars Beware of the plastic part inside
The original set I received from Amazon oozed black oil. I contacted KitchenAid, shipped the whole set back and got a replacement set back. I was rather happy about the customer services from KitcheAid. However, like most reviewers here, the plastic part inside the pasta roller broke within 1 year of use and rendered the whole set useless.
Published 3 months ago by Phobos

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't be happier, Dec 27 2011
Ce commentaire est de: KitchenAid Stand Mixer Pasta Roller Accessory Set (Kitchen)

Also, this really does make some delicious pasta. Once you get the hang of it, it takes next to no time to make fresh pasta. I almost save time since the cooking time is decreased for fresh pasta. And, it's easy to experiment with! Just throw in some spices and each batch becomes an adventure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing help in kitchen, Oct. 31 2012
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
These attachments are by far the best and easiest to use for making fresh made pasta. Attach to your stand mixer and no fuss no muss... and a single person can make pounds of fresh pasta in minutes. Excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for making pasta, Sept. 25 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
My manual pasta crank gave out and I had used my sisters KitchenAid Pasta Roller Attachment and it saved me allot time. The product is made from quality parts from what I can see.

One thing to remember when it comes to homemade pasta is, make your dough firm. If you don't have a firm dough it will get caught up in the roller and make a mess. If you do it right, no real cleaning required.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, Oct. 6 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
This is a quality item and works excellent. Great price compared to what I've seen in local stores. My wife and I thought it would be interesting making our own pasta, we didn't realize it could be so easy, or I should say this makes it easy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pasta Roller Attachments, Nov. 28 2012
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Making your own pasta is a snap with this set of roller attachments. It is quick and easy to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pasta roller, Oct. 21 2012
I have used this product twice now with great results both times. I made ravioli with it and was very pleased with how thin the dough was rolled and I didn't have to crank it or attach it to my table. I would recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars kitchenaid pasta roller, March 8 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Pourquoi ne pas faire ses pâtes soi-même. Un produit très efficace et agréable à utiliser. une recette toute simple 3.5 tasses de farine, 4 oeufs, un peu d'eau, sel et assaisonnement au goût. Laisser reposer 30 min et rouler. Bonne appétit

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted, July 28 2012
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
I've been eyeing these for a while and they came in at a GREAT price.
Tried them out and made fettucini the following day.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pasta every night!, Aug. 25 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
We've had pasta at least 5 times a week in the month we've had our Roller. So much easier on the arm that the hand machine we used previously. And it rolls the pasta dough much thinner.

Unfortunately the whole mixer must operate to run the pasta rollers so it is noisy to run. I wonder why they don't put some sort of cut-off on the mixer (I have an Artisan model) to at least cut a bit of wear on the motor. I also wish that the thickness markings on the roller were clearer. The angel hair and fettuccine rollers work wonderfully.

I do have a small problem. The rollers are a fraction closer at one end than at the other. So far this hasn't affected performance -- luckily because I'm not sure how easy it would be to exchange the rollers for another set. This little problem makes me almost wish I had bought the rollers from a retail store although the price on Amazon was far better than anything I could find locally. All the accessories are quite pricey especially when one considers that the mixers themselves are actually getting more affordable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this attachment, March 24 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Recently purchased this attachment. Its awesome. It arrived within 48 hours of purchase, is easy to use, and even easier to clean. I enjoy this so much more than the hand crank machine i had. A booklet accompanied the set with great recipes to get you going if you don't already know how. I highly recommend this attachment.

KitchenAid Stand Mixer Pasta Roller Accessory Set