5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't be happier
Bought it, used it, loved it. I really don't have any problems with it. Great quality, never has problems. I would change nothing.

Published on Dec 27 2011 by Camron

3.0 out of 5 stars pasta maker review
ok equipment would be better if it did not tear the pasta sheets apart. would recommend it but it needs practice to get it to work properly.
Published 5 months ago by Debbie M

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't be happier, Dec 27 2011
This review is from: KitchenAid Stand Mixer Pasta Roller Accessory Set

Also, this really does make some delicious pasta. Once you get the hang of it, it takes next to no time to make fresh pasta. I almost save time since the cooking time is decreased for fresh pasta. And, it's easy to experiment with! Just throw in some spices and each batch becomes an adventure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing help in kitchen, Oct. 31 2012
This review is from: KitchenAid Stand Mixer Pasta Roller Accessory Set
These attachments are by far the best and easiest to use for making fresh made pasta. Attach to your stand mixer and no fuss no muss... and a single person can make pounds of fresh pasta in minutes. Excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pasta roller, Oct. 21 2012
This review is from: KitchenAid Stand Mixer Pasta Roller Accessory Set
I have used this product twice now with great results both times. I made ravioli with it and was very pleased with how thin the dough was rolled and I didn't have to crank it or attach it to my table. I would recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for making pasta, Sept. 25 2013
This review is from: KitchenAid Stand Mixer Pasta Roller Accessory Set
My manual pasta crank gave out and I had used my sisters KitchenAid Pasta Roller Attachment and it saved me allot time. The product is made from quality parts from what I can see.

One thing to remember when it comes to homemade pasta is, make your dough firm. If you don't have a firm dough it will get caught up in the roller and make a mess. If you do it right, no real cleaning required.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, Oct. 6 2013
This review is from: KitchenAid Stand Mixer Pasta Roller Accessory Set
This is a quality item and works excellent. Great price compared to what I've seen in local stores. My wife and I thought it would be interesting making our own pasta, we didn't realize it could be so easy, or I should say this makes it easy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pasta Roller Attachments, Nov. 28 2012
This review is from: KitchenAid Stand Mixer Pasta Roller Accessory Set
Making your own pasta is a snap with this set of roller attachments. It is quick and easy to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted, July 28 2012
This review is from: KitchenAid Stand Mixer Pasta Roller Accessory Set
I've been eyeing these for a while and they came in at a GREAT price.
Tried them out and made fettucini the following day.

5.0 out of 5 stars kitchenaid pasta roller, March 8 2013
This review is from: KitchenAid Stand Mixer Pasta Roller Accessory Set
Pourquoi ne pas faire ses pâtes soi-même. Un produit très efficace et agréable à utiliser. une recette toute simple 3.5 tasses de farine, 4 oeufs, un peu d'eau, sel et assaisonnement au goût. Laisser reposer 30 min et rouler. Bonne appétit

5.0 out of 5 stars Do exactly what they're supposed to do, June 11 2014
This review is from: KitchenAid Stand Mixer Pasta Roller Accessory Set
This set is great, love it love it love it. I find I usually just make sheet pasta and cut it maltagliati style, or else use the sheets for ravioli or lasagne, but the cutter attachments work great for when I want fettuccine or linguine. Because my preferred pastas tend to just use sheets, I use the sheet roller much more than the cutters, but they all work great.

No real clean-up needed. In the rare cases where there is a bit of crumb left here or there on the rollers, let it dry and brush it away with a soft bristle brush.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this attachment, March 24 2013
This review is from: KitchenAid Stand Mixer Pasta Roller Accessory Set
Recently purchased this attachment. Its awesome. It arrived within 48 hours of purchase, is easy to use, and even easier to clean. I enjoy this so much more than the hand crank machine i had. A booklet accompanied the set with great recipes to get you going if you don't already know how. I highly recommend this attachment.

KitchenAid Stand Mixer Pasta Roller Accessory Set