5.0 out of 5 stars Sensational Stuff
Published on Oct. 17 2000 by Marc Cabir Davis

1.0 out of 5 stars I love J-Lo's music, but spend your money elsewhere
Published on Aug. 15 2001 by Geoff

1.0 out of 5 stars I love J-Lo's music, but spend your money elsewhere, Aug. 15 2001
Geoff (Irvine, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Feelin So Good Pt.2 (Audio CD)
Don't misunderstand me, I'm a HUGE Jennifer Lopez fan. I've bought both of her full-length CDs, a few singles, and the "Feelin' So Good" DVD. Trust me, you DO NOT want to waste your money on this one. First of all, this CD only has three tracks. One of them is awesome, but you can get it elsewhere. Second, the poster is nothing to get excited about. Look up above at the album cover, extend the shot to mid-thigh, and you've got the poster. Yes, it's completely yellow, and it just isn't a very good picture of J-Lo.
Here's what you get on the CD:
#1 Radio Edit (2:59) - Yes, that time is correct. All the Radio Edit does is cut over 2 minutes off of this song, including the opening rap. If you like the version on the "On The Six" CD, then you don't need this one.
#2 HQ2 Club Mix (7:25) - This is an awesome club mix with a 70's disco/funk style to it. If you like J-Lo's dance remixes, then you will definitely want this mix. However, you don't have to buy it on this CD. There is another "Feelin' So Good" single available that has 6 mixes of the song on it. One is the HQ2 Radio Edit (the shorter version), and another is this mix. If you're going to buy a single to get this version (which is definitely worthwhile), get the other one.
#3 Waiting For Tonight - Futureshock Midnight at Mambo Remix (8:36) - This remix is awful. I really like the original version of this song, and I've heard a half dozen remixes that are really good. This one is really bad. Mixed at "The Futureroom, England". That's one place I will never want to visit after hearing this version. All the background music is eliminated except for the drum beat. Then they cut a lot of the effects (reverb, etc.) off of Jennifer's voice. I think one of the reviewers mentioned that this mix is hard to find... that's because nobody would want it.
Summary: Even though the second track would normally warrant a much higher rating, I gave this CD 1 star because that track is the only good thing you get, and you can get it on another single that has much more to offer. If you want a poster of Jennifer Lopez, just go buy one. You can get something much better than the small one that comes with this CD.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sensational Stuff, Oct. 17 2000
This review is from: Feelin So Good Pt.2 (Audio CD)
Well, this single, which never made any chart anywhere, is perhaps better than both of Lopez's charting singles, and thats no mean feat. 'Feelin' so good' has been ridiculed time and again by people who say that she cant sing or dance. True, this is a song that could have been sung by anyone from Olivia Newton John to LeAnn Rimes, and they would have probably sung it much better, but it remains that the beat and the music here are VERY infectious. One of this year's should-have-been hits, 'Feelin so good' and its' remixes ROCK, and are far classier than all the pop drivel currently being churned out by Spears and (ugh!) Aguilera.

5.0 out of 5 stars Feel Better, April 15 2000
Amazon Customer "erikleung" (Scarborough, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Feelin So Good Pt.2 (Audio CD)
This Cd track lists are 1. Radio edit 2. HQ2 club mix 3. Waiting for tonight (Futureshock midnight at mambo remix). OK , let's forget the Aus. import. HQ2 (Hex hector) mix and the free poster is the good reason to buy it, plus not so popular Futureshock remix. But don't get me wrong the futureshock remix is good. Just so different with the Hex remix. PS, the poster is limited edition , Good luck.

2.0 out of 5 stars I wouldn�t agree, Aug. 12 2000
Honour2K (don¿t try to stop me, brother) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Feelin So Good Pt.2 (Audio CD)
I wouldn't say I'd be feeling so good. Great beat, but Jennifer comes in and she screws the whole damned thing up. She should have never been nominated for a single music award. Should just stick to the big screen. Just my luck.

Feelin So Good Pt.2
Feelin So Good Pt.2 by Jennifer Lopez (Audio CD - 2000)