5.0 out of 5 stars A rich DVD
Published on May 31 2004 by N. Frangie

3.0 out of 5 stars Whitney is a legend!
Published on Nov. 5 2000 by Rodrigo Medina

5.0 out of 5 stars A rich DVD, May 31 2004
N. Frangie "noussa78" (Pennsylvania, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Greatest Hits (DVD)
I received this DVD as a Christmas present and let me tell you, it is excellent. There are so many videos that Whitney has made over the years as an artist. And when you first view the DVD, there's a short intro made by Whitney herself, as well as a fun and interactive menu of what you want to watch. I enjoyed the interviews of Whitney and Clive Davis. One thing that made me laugh is seeing all of her old videos that she made in the 80's. It's amazing to see how much the style of pop music has changed. To sum up, this DVD is rich with Whitney material that won't put you down at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars The live performances are worth the cost alone..., April 23 2003
R. Gordon "Tech Enthusiast" (Decatur, GA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Greatest Hits (DVD)
These performances, like Home, Didn't We..., etc., are priceless. This was, by far, my most prized DVD of 2001. Whitney just isn't saangin' like this anymore. I love it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Whitney is a legend!, Nov. 5 2000
Rodrigo Medina (Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro Brazil) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Greatest Hits (DVD)
This DVD is a celebration of Whitney Houston sucess. I must say I like her a lot, though I'm not fanatic for her. The videos are well chosen, especially those form "Bodyguard". Surely, some of her videos are missing in this release --Shoop, Shoop song, It's not right (dance version) etc. The special area is very interesting, showing live performances of Whitney and exclusive interviews. I enjoyed the photo section for the greatest hits CD cover, the interview with Clive Davis and her live performance of "My love is your love"in Germany. If you like Whitney, you must have this DVD!

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST HAVE DVD, July 1 2014
A must have DVD.
I am a great fan of Whitney however I did have some reservation about this DVD as I generally prefer theatre performances rather than studio videos. Whitney"s performance changed that perception, She was first class and the DVD is a first class production. If you are a fan this DVD will not disappoint.

Reg. of Calgary Canada

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, Aug. 10 2013
If you love Whitney and appreciate her vocal range and style this is the DVD for you
Her will live on by her music

5.0 out of 5 stars Great collectors item, Jan. 13 2013
K. Wright "Advocate" (Toronto, On) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Greatest Hits (DVD)
This is great to have if you are a collector. It has most of her classic videos on it. It is missing a few videos and is lacking many live performances. I would have loved to see more live proformances on it. Maybe that will come next.

3.0 out of 5 stars Same as The Ultimate Collection DVD, May 24 2012
This review is from: Greatest Hits (DVD)
You only need to buy ONE of these to be happy. From what I call, these two dvds are identical.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, April 25 2004
This review is from: Greatest Hits (DVD)
I bought this DVD last year, I thouroughly enjoy it- Whitney speaks on it, and it has tons of videos I 've never seen. Producers, song writers speak of whitney, its and excellent all-around DVD, I recommend you to purchase this DVD, its just Excellent.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Great DVD!, Oct. 22 2003
This review is from: Greatest Hits (DVD)
This is a great DVD! But I must admit some of her oldest videos looked a little silly right now! But hte muzik iz good! She's got the voice and the talent! The worst thing about this DVS iz that some videos are missing: "Shoop Song", "Something In Common", "When You Believe", "It's Not Right But It's Okay (thunderpuss remix)", "Could I Have This Kiss Forever", "If I Told You That", "Watchulookinat", "One Of Those Days" and "Try It On My Own"... Maybe there will be a re-edition... I hope they will include her incredible live performance with Bobby "My Love"...

5.0 out of 5 stars Go buy NOW, Aug. 21 2003
Kent Spann (Fort Campbell, Kentucky United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Greatest Hits (DVD)
The absolute best Whitney offering there is...period. Though it was distributed before Fine and If I Told You That, this DVD is still the $h*t. Though Whitney may have picked some bad wigs to rock, she still looks beautiful and sound wonderful. She may not be able to SANG anymore, but the woman still can SING her clothes off.

Greatest Hits
Greatest Hits by Paul Hunter (DVD - 2000)
CDN$ 23.36