biss boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Audio CDChange

on September 17, 2015
I love the CD, just wish I had read and noticed that it had no Vocals, other than that it is a great CD
on September 14, 2015
I just got It so far works great.
on September 11, 2015
awesome
on December 5, 2014
JUST SO SO
on August 7, 2013
really satisfied with this package! I enjoy Karaoke so I am always looking for my favorites and when I choose Karaoke, I want the music to be as close as possible to the original style of the artist who owns the song! I found this one to be very close, close enough any how that I did not have any problems following the lyrics and music to sing these songs!

I think anyone who enjoys karaoke would be pleased with this purchase! I have many of these type of karaoke discs in my possession that I have had for several years and when handled correctly they do last a long time!
on January 5, 2007
This is a great collection - the music is top-notch -

sounds as good as or better than the originals.

Words are correct and easy to follow. Great song

list. You can't go wrong having this in your collection!
on January 2, 2001
This is a good cd. So far, this is one of our favorites. Most people can pick out two or three songs they want to sing, even if they're not country fans. If you are a country fan, you'll know all of the songs. They're classics. The background music and vocals are good, even for a poor singer to keep up with. the graphics are easy to follow along with.