4.0 out of 5 stars Catch the Bait
Published on Sept. 26 2000 by Tony_Tone

2.0 out of 5 stars Where's Mark Mancina?!
I personally do not like this CD. I am sure if I loved rap, this CD would deffinetly do it for me. But there's loads of swearing and none of the music from the film that I wanted on it. I want Mark Mancina's score. I think they should have at least featured 1 score track one here. This CD is aimed more for the rap fans.
Clay G.
Published on Sept. 13 2000 by Clayton

4.0 out of 5 stars Catch the Bait, Sept. 26 2000
Tony_Tone "Anthony Jamal Smith" (Washington, D.C., District of Columbia United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bait (Audio CD)
The year 2000 have been terrific for movie soundtracks with the likes of Nutty Professor II , Shaft, Big Mommas House, Romeo Must Die all these soundtracks has satisfied hip hop fans and r&b fans alike.. Now you can add the soundtrack to the motion picture Bait to the list of very good soundtracks.. The 16 track CD is a very strong collection of head banging hip hop and smooth out r&b.. Bait has an impressive line up of artist pretty much read like who is hot right now.. Mya gets the soundtrack started with her dance track Free.. The song deals with finding that right one in your life.. The song was produced by the hitmaking Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis.. Next up is one of the hottest hip hop tracks on the CD Cuban Link and Fat Joe is on board for the blazing Why Me?? this is certainly a top notch banger.. Nelly with his Icey .. This song reminds me a lot of his current hit Country Grammar If you like that song you will like this one.. Donell Jones turns in a fine performance on the track Take it There .. Donell shows that he can do the uptempo tunes as well as he can do the slow tunes.. Total on board with one of their best songs Quick Rush with a little help from Missy Elliott.. Newcomers from D.C call Majusty comes in with the best cut on the CD with the ballad Where Is The Love these guys can really sing a very impressive debut.. Another newcomer Jaheim comes in with the smooth ballad Remarkable with a little help from R.L from the group Next who co wrote the song.. Other noteworthy contributions Ram Squad, Trick Daddy, The Roots.. This is a must for all r&b and hip hop lovers

2.0 out of 5 stars Where's Mark Mancina?!, Sept. 13 2000
Clayton (New Brighton, MN United States) - See all my reviews
Clay G.

5.0 out of 5 stars Missing Song, May 31 2002
Gordy (Ketterin, Oh) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bait (Audio CD)
The movie was great, but there seems to be a song missing.
When the two brothers are in the stolen porsche there is a song
playing, but I could not find it on the sound track or in the credits. Does anyone know the title?

4.0 out of 5 stars good, June 2 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: Bait (Audio CD)
a good cd, but there is a song missing from the cd, its called ballers up in here by ram squad. it is an awesome song, it plays when the two guys are in the porsche, and its the reason i bought the cd in the first place.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bait Soundtrack CD (Used), May 17 2002
S. Nelson "uniqtees" (East Cleveland, OH United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bait (Audio CD)
Very pleased!! CD just like new. Shipped well packed. Thanks!

Bait
Bait by Mark Mancina (Audio CD - 2000)